Rubab Khan is the wife of former Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Akhtar.
Rubab Khan was born on Thursday, 23 June 1994 (age 26 years; as in 2020) in Haripur district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She accomplished her higher secondary education from Abbottabad. There is not much information available about her past life.
Height (approx): 5’ 5”
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Family & Caste
Rubab Khan was born in a prestigious Muslim family.
Parents & Siblings
Ruban father, Mushtaq Khan, is a wealthy businessman. She has three elder brothers and sister.
Relationships and Children
Rubab Khan got married to Shoaib Akhtar on Thursday, 23 June 1994.
The couple together has two sons; Muhammad Mikaeel Ali Akhtar (born in 2016) and name of the other son born in 2019 is not known.
- Rubab Khan’s father met Shoaib Akhtar at the Hajj Pilgrimage in 2013, where Shoaib requested them to look for a girl who he could marry. Later, the families met for a few times in Pakistan and Rubab’s marriage was fixed with Shoib Akhtar.
- Rubal and Shoib Akhtar’s marriage was held secretively with only a few people from their family attending the ceremony.
- There were rumours in the public prior to their marriage that Shoib Akhtar is marrying a 17-year-old girl; however, Rubab was 21 when she got married to Akhtar.
- Rubal Khan had little interest in cricket before marrying Akhtar.
- Rubab is a homemaker and leads a low key life. Neither is she active on any social media platforms nor does Shoaib Akhtar shares his wife Rubal Khan’s pictures.