Jackson Warne is an Australian poker player who is the only son of the late Australian cricketer Shane Warne.
Jackson was born on Thursday, 20 May 1999 (age 23 years; as of 2022) in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. His zodiac sign is Taurus. He did his schooling at Brighton Grammar School, Australia.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Eye Colour: Hazel Blue
Hair Colour: Blonde
Parents & Siblings
Jackson is in a relationship with the Australian model Kiah Broadsmith.
In 2020, Jackson participated as a celebrity contestant in the Australian TV reality show ‘SAS Australia.’ Later, he voluntarily withdrew from the show.
- He was inclined towards sports since his childhood. He was a member of the soccer team in his school.
- He is a professional poker player, and he used to play poker with his father.
- Jackson is often spotted drinking alcohol with his family and friends.
- He regularly works out in the gym. In an Instagram post, his father, Shane Warne, shared that he was inspired by his son, Jackson, to work on his fitness.
- In 2021, he was featured on the cover of Men’s Health magazine along with his father Shane Warne.
- Jackson Warne owns a Kawasaki Ninja 400 motorcycle.
- He used to travel around the world with his father. In an interview, while talking about his relationship with his father, he said,
We simply hang around, watch films, play poker. We have been in lockdown many of the 12 months, so we’ve not finished an excessive amount of. I have been taking part in poker since I used to be younger and he taught me learn how to play as a result of we have been on planes, you do not have a lot room on planes so you’re taking a deck of playing cards and play.”