Brooke Warne is the eldest daughter of the late Australian cricketer Shane Warne, who passed away on 4 March 2022, due to a heart attack.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Eye Colour: Hazel Brown
Hair Colour: Blonde
Parents & Siblings
She is in a long-term relationship with a boy named Alex Heath as of 2022.
In January 2018, she started working as an executive assistant and client relationship manager at the Hachem Management Group, Melbourne, Australia, and she worked there for almost a year. In April 2021, she joined a private firm Hub Australia in Australia as a concierge.
- In 2016, she received huge criticism for mocking tragic events such as the Malaysia Airlines crash and The Holocaust. Deccan Chronicle
- In the same year, she uploaded an Instagram post that made fun of Cecil the lion who was killed by a rich American dentist Walter Palmer in Zimbabwe. His act received a huge backlash from all over the world. Deccan Chronicle
- Brooke is an avid reader and loves to read novels.
- While she was in school, she was a part of her school’s soccer team.
- As per her Instagram account, she loves eating food.
- Brooke is an avid animal lover and owns a pet dog named Mason.