Dalton Gomez is an American real estate tycoon who is engaged to the famous American singer Ariana Grande.
Dalton Gomez was born on Monday, August 7, 1995 (age 25 years; as of 2020), in Southern California. His zodiac sign is Virgo. His other name is Dalton Jacob.
His hometown is San Bernardino, California. He did his schooling at Citrus Valley High School, Redlands, California.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Eye Color: Chestnut Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about his parents. He has two siblings; a sister named Tori Gomez and a brother named Dakota Gomez (Tattoo Artist).
Dalton got engaged to Ariana Grande in December 2020. The couple was first seen together getting intimate while dining with friends at Bar Louie in the Northridge neighborhood of Los Angeles in February 2020. Later in May 2020, Ariana confirmed their relationship.
He is a buyers agent at Aaron Kirman Group; he has been working there for five years (as of 2020). Additionally, he served as the Director of Operations during his first 3 years with the company. He is the largest Rolodexes of A-list buyers and has represented significant sales including Pierre Koenig’s Case Study House #21 and Craig Ellwood’s Case Study House #16. He represents Oscar Niemeyer House (also known as Strick House) in North America with Kirman and also represents many other notable works by architects such as Richard Neutra, John Lautner, A. Quincy Jones, etc.
- According to a publication, Ariana and Dalton met when her team hired Aaron Kirman Group before the COVID pandemic to help her find a house. Reportedly, she found Dalton attractive and demanded her team to set up a meeting with Dalton in-person. Soon, the duo began dating.
- In May 2020, Ariana and Dalton confirmed their relationship when they appeared together in the music video for “Stuck with U,” the stay-at-home inspired duet by Ariana and Justin Bieber. At the end of the music video, Dalton and Ariana can be seen embracing each other and dancing together.
- Before dating Dalton, Ariana dated the American rapper Big Sean from 2014 to 2015, her backup dancer Ricky Alvarez from 2015 to 2016, and the late American rapper Mac Miller from 2016 to 2018. In June 2018, she got engaged to Saturday Night Live star Pete Davidson and they broke off their engagement in October 2018. She also sparked romance rumors with Social House member Mikey Foster.
- A news source, who gave an insight into Ariana and Dalton’s relationship, told to a publication,
Ariana sees something different in Dalton that she has never seen before in guys she has previously dated. He is the type of guy she has been looking for. He’s very protective of her, will go out of his way for her and does little things that are chivalrous. Dalton will go above and beyond to meet her needs.”
- He is also friends with the American singer-songwriter Miley Cyrus. His brother is a good friend of Miley and reportedly made her tattoos. In 2017, Dalton was seen hanging out with Miley on her Instagram Story.
- He has many tattoos on his body and all of his tattoos are made by his brother; he has tattoos on both of his legs. He has his left hand covered in tattoos, with an eagle tattoo on his bicep, and a rose tattoo (in memory of his grandmother) and a Tibetan offering bowl tattoo on his forearm.