Bhavana Pandey is a costume designer and a social media celebrity. She is the wife of the Bollywood actor, Chunky Panday and the mother of the Bollywood actress, Ananya Panday.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Bhavana Pandey was born on 21 June in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She graduated from Delhi’s Lady Shri Ram College. Bhavana started her career as an air hostess. She worked as an air hostess for about a year, and after her marriage, she made her career in the restaurant business. Together, Chunky and Bhavana, opened a chain of health food restaurants in Mumbai. During the early 2000s, Bhavana started working for some luxurious fashion brands.
In 2018, Bhavana, along with her friends Nandita Mahtani and Dolly Sidhwani, founded a clothing brand named LoveGen. Bhavana also owns a company “Bollywood Electric” along with her husband Chunky Panday. The company hosts stage shows across India. In November 2020, Bhavana featured in Netflix’s web series “The Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Bhavana is the daughter of Kewal Khosla and Chitra Khosla. She has two sisters, Prerna Khosla and Sona Khosla.
Bhavana got married to the Bollywood actor, Chunky Panday on 17 January 1998. Together they have two daughters, Ananya Panday (actress) and Rysa Panday.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Fashion Designer: Manish Malhotra
- TV Series: Big Little Lies
- Colour: White
- Holiday Destination: Los Angeles
- Book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Music band: Air Supply
- Her hobbies include shopping and travelling.
- Bhavana wanted to be an actress since her childhood.
- Bhavana is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog, Fudge.
- Bhavana is very active on social media and has more than 200k followers on her Instagram account.
- Bhavana revealed during an interview that her elder daughter, Ananya was a honeymoon baby. She said that people had earlier thought that Ananya was conceived by Bhavana before her marriage, which was not true. India Today