Bharat Sahni is an Indian businessman who is the husband of Riddhima Kapoor Sahni, daughter of the actor Rishi Kapoor.
Bharat Sahni was born on Thursday, 27 September 1979 (age 40 years; as in 2019) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Libra.
He did his schooling from Modern School Vasant Vihar, Delhi. He attained his BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) with a major in Finance and Marketing from the Saint Mary’s College of California. He is an entrepreneur and owner of Wear Well India Private Limited, a textile company based in New Delhi. The company was established in 2002.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Bharat Sahni’s father name is Balram Sahni, and his mother’s name is Indu Sahni.
He also has a brother named Akshay Sahni.
The couple has a girl named Samara Sahni (born in 2011).
He is brother-in-law to Ranbir Kapoor.
- In April 2019, he became one of the winners of the Global Spa Magazine’s Fit and Fab Festival Awards.
- He likes travelling and is often seen posting pictures of his journey to places like Shanghai, Cambodia, South Korea, Paris, etc.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and believes in staying fit and healthy.
- He likes playing cricket. During his school days, he was a part of his school’s cricket club. Even now, he organizes cricket matches in his company.
- Bharat is often seen sipping alcohol with his friends and family members.