Bharat Sahni was born on Thursday, 27 September 1979 (age 40 years; as in 2019) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Libra.
He did his schooling from Modern School Vasant Vihar, Delhi. He attained his BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) with a major in Finance and Marketing from the Saint Mary’s College of California. He is an entrepreneur and the owner of Wear Well India Private Limited, a textile company based in New Delhi. The company was established in 2002.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Bharat Sahni’s father’s name is Balram Sahni, and his mother’s name is Indu Sahni.
He has a brother named Akshay Sahni.
Wife & Children
The couple has a girl named Samara Sahni (born in 2011).
He is the brother-in-law of Ranbir Kapoor.
- In April 2019, he became one of the winners of the Global Spa Magazine’s Fit and Fab Festival Awards.
- He likes travelling and is often seen posting pictures of his journey to places like Shanghai, Cambodia, South Korea, Paris, etc.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and believes in staying fit and healthy.
- He likes playing cricket. During his school days, he was a part of his school’s cricket club. Even now, he organizes cricket matches in his company.
- Bharat is often seen sipping alcohol with his friends and family members.