Rohan Mehra is the Hindi TV actor, famous for his role as Naksh Singhania in long-running daily soap ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai‘. Check out Rohan Mehra Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More:
Rohan Mehra is an Indian TV and films actor. He was born in Amritsar, Punjab, on 8 April 1990. He did his schooling from St. George’s College, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand. For further education, he moved to Delhi and joined Hansraj College. Later he started modelling and moved to Mumbai to try his luck in acting.
Rohan Mehra is a good looking guy with a height approximately 5’11” feet. He is also in fitness and goes to the gym to stay fit. He has built a muscular body with a chest 38 inches broad and his biceps measures 13 inches.
Rohan Mehra being a model has developed a great fashion sense and looks good in western as well as Indian clothes.
Family, Girlfriend & Wife
Rohan Mehra is 28 years old talented actor, who was born in Amritsar Punjab, to Amritsar based businessman Ravinder Mehra and his wife, Rashmi Mehra. He is very close to his mother. His brother is Siddharth Mehra and his sister Ritika Mehra.
Rohan Mehra met Yukti Kapoor on the sets of his movie Uvaa and both fell in love. But in 2016, both parted their ways, due to some personal reasons. Later in the same year, he met his co-actor, Kanchi Singh, on the sets of the TV show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai‘. The two became good friends and eventually fell in love since then they have been together and are one of the most popular couples in Hindi TV industry.
Rohan Mehra was in school when he thought of becoming an actor. After completing his college, he started doing modelling followed by TV ads and print shoots. He has done over 150 ads including ‘Priyagold Biscuits‘, ‘Hero Cycles‘, ‘Samsung ‘, ‘Reebok‘, ‘BlackBerry ‘, etc.
Rohan Mehra gave auditions for various TV shows and film and bagged a role in the episodic show Gumrah: End of Innocence (2012). Later, he got selected for the part of ‘Varun Ashwin Khanna’, the main antagonist, in the TV show ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain‘. In 2013, he appeared in a film ‘Sixteen‘, based on the lives of young teenagers. He also appeared as the lead in film ‘Uvaa‘ in 2015. The big break for Rohan Mehra was his role as Naksh Singhania in the long-running show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai‘ (2015-16).
In 2016, he appeared in the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 10‘ and survived in the Bigg Boss house for 101 days. He was among the top 5 finalists. After coming out of Bigg Boss house, he joined the team of daily soap ‘Sasural Simar Ka‘ as Sameer Dhanraj Kapoor.
- Rohan Mehra has worked in various episodic shows including ‘Webbed 2‘, ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui‘ and ‘Gumrah: End of Innocence‘.
- He won the Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male) for ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai‘ award in the 2015‘s Star Parivaar Awards.
- He is very close to his co-actress and on-screen mother, Hina Khan. He was very supportive of Hina Khan when she was in Bigg Boss house.
- Rohan Mehra shares a close bond with his co-contestant from ‘Bigg Boss 10‘, Lopamudra Raut.
- He has been a sportsperson and has played Table Tennis at the national level in his school and college. He also likes to play cricket. In fact, he played cricket in the Box Cricket League from the team Lucknow Nawabs.
- Rohan Mehra loves north Indian food, especially butter chicken.
- While he was dating his ex-girlfriend, Yukti Kapoor, there were rumours of his link-ups with his co-actress Umang aka Nayantara. But he denied the stories when he was approached for Nach Baliye 8 to participate in, with his real girlfriend, Yukti Kapoor.
- He left his show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai‘ to enter the reality show ‘Bigg Boss‘. His decision of leaving the show was considered the riskiest for his career.
- Rohan Mehra likes to wear branded clothes only.