Zubin Irani is an Indian Businessman and the husband of Smriti Irani (Union Cabinet Minister in Modi Government).
Zubin Irani was born in a Parsi family on 28 October 1966 (Age: 52 years, as in 2018) in Delhi, India.
- Height: 170 cm or 5′ 7″
- Weight: 85 kg or 187 lbs
- Eye Colour: Grey
- Hair Colour: Brown
The information about his parents and siblings is not known. He married Mona Irani first, who is a model coordinator. He has one daughter named Shanelle Irani, with her. Later, he divorced her after marrying Smriti Irani.
Later, he married then model and actress, Smriti Irani in 2001. The couple has one son, Zohr Irani and one daughter, Zoish Irani.
Zubin Irani is a businessman. He deals in Plastic and also owns a farm of Sapodilla fruit.
A school headmaster in Umaria, Madhya Pradesh, named Jankiprasad Tiwari revealed that a company linked to Zubin Irani illegally encroached 5 acres of land owned by Kuchwahi Primary School in Manpur, Umaria.
- Quote(s): 1- “All the world’s a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.” 2- “The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win you’re still a rat.”
- Politician: Narendra Modi
- When Smriti was a model, Zubin fell in love with her. Smriti was a good friend of his Ex-wife, Mona and remained friends even after Smriti’s marriage to Zubin.
- Zubin is 10 years older than Smriti Irani.
- His wife, Smriti Irani has been a Rajya Sabha M.P. and has served as a Union Cabinet Minister in Modi government.
- Zubin is a childhood friend of actor Shah Rukh Khan. It was Shah Rukh Khan, who named his first daughter as “Shanelle.”