Thara Bhai Joginder is an Indian YouTuber who is known for his distinct dialogue-based videos. His signature phrase ‘Thara Bhai Joginder’ has become a recognizable part of his identity. Apart from his social media content, Joginder has also gained appreciation for his contributions to societal welfare.
Joginder Yadav was born on Sunday, 27 November 1994 (age 28 years; as of 2022) in Gurgaon (now Gurugram), Haryana, India. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He studied at Bharti Vidya Mandir School, Hisar, Haryana.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Thara Bhai Joginder belongs to a Gujjar family in Haryana.
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Mukesh Yadav, while his mother’s name is Ritu Yadav. Joginder Yadav lost his father when he was two years old.
Joginder has a younger sister.
Wife & Children
Thara Bhai Joginder is unmarried and has no children.
Joginder follows Hinduism.
YouTube & Music
Joginder Yadav created a YouTube channel named ‘Thara Bhai Joginder’ in 2020 after he gained recognition through his random videos on social media. He started posting videos containing dialogues. One such dialogue which became his signature style was ‘Thara Bhai Joginder.’ Joginder has millions of subscribers on his YouTube channel. In 2021, Joginder released his first music video titled ‘Bawandar,’ which was originally a diss track.
He released other such music videos including ‘Bhuchal’ (2021), ‘Bhukamp’ (2021) and ‘Toofan’ (2022).
In 2023, Joginder appeared on the youth-based Indian reality show ‘MTV Roadies Karm Ya Kaand’ (Season 19) as a contestant.
Joginder has received both gold and silver YouTube Plaques.
Joginder Yadav owns a Hyundai Santro.
Joginder Yadav got a tattoo inked on his right arm.
He got ‘Yo! Thara Bhai’ inked on his neck.
- He also goes by the name Jogi Yadav.
- He is a casual smoker.
- Joginder once worked as a security guard.
- In 2020, he was featured in a print commercial for the brand ‘Raymond.’
- Joginder once got engaged in a roasting war with Deepak Kalal, an Indian YouTuber and vlogger. The feud was ignited when Deepak uploaded a video to his social media in which he mocked Joginder’s content. He later got entangled in a similar verbal battle with a known YouTuber, Ajey Nagar, popularly known as CarryMinati.
- Joginder Yadav actively participates in the welfare of society. He has extended a helping hand to numerous individuals and families grappling with poverty, health concerns, and other challenges. He has shared a helpline number on his social media handles for those seeking any form of assistance.
- During a personal interview round on MTV Roadies Karm Ya Kaand (Season 19), Joginder Yadav talked about a scam worth Rs. 18 crores he unintentionally became a part of while helping a child affected with spinal muscular atrophy. Joginder mentioned that he managed to raise around Rs. 2.5 crore; however, the NGO involved in assisting the child informed him that the treatment had been provided for free after the child’s name was drawn in a lottery for free treatment. Joginder admitted that his lack of understanding of the fundraising and social media process led him to make a significant error. He had given the child’s family’s bank account number instead of the NGO’s, leading to public accusations that he had misused the funds for personal gain. Joginder later rectified this by redistributing a portion of the funds to two NGOs, including the one that sponsored the child’s treatment.