Sathish Kannan is an Indian Kabaddi player. He is a right raider for the Tamil Thalaivas in season 10 of Pro Kabaddi League.
Sathish Kannan Suryan was born on Friday, 13 April 2001 (age 22 years; as of 2023) in Trichy, Tamil Nadu. His zodiac sign is Aries. He pursued a bachelor’s degree at Vels University, Chennai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 75 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.):Chest: 42″, Waist: 36″, Biceps: 15″
Parents & Siblings
Sathish Kannan’s parents are mainly engaged in agricultural activities. He has a younger brother.
Sathish Kannan is unmarried.
In 2021, Sathish Kannan participated in the Junior Kabaddi Nationals. In December 2022, he was a member of the Vels University men’s kabaddi team that bagged a gold medal by defeating Mangalore University in the finals of the South Zone Inter University Kabaddi Championship held in Bangalore.
In 2022, he represented the Chola Veerans team in the winter edition of the Yuva Kabaddi series in which he played 5 matches and earned a total of 54 points at a strike rate of 57.14. He maintained an outstanding average of 10.4 raid points per game. He also secured 3 Super 10s and 3 Super Raids in the series.
In February 2023, he was a member of the Kabaddi team that represented the Tamil Nadu team at the Khelo India Youth Games 2023 in Kabaddi.
In October 2023, he was inducted as a new young talent into the Tamil Thalaivas team at the Pro Kabaddi League auction for Rs. 18.10 lakhs. He is a right raider for the Tamil Thalaivas in season 10 of the PKL. He has played 2 matches in the tenth season of the Pro Kabaddi League.
- He started playing kabaddi at a very young age and was motivated to take up the sport after witnessing his fellow villagers play the game.
- In an interview, he mentioned that his parents are afraid of him playing kabaddi since it’s an aggressive sport but they have always supported him to pursue his dream.
- Sathish Kannan plays with the jersey number 10 in the Pro Kabaddi League.
- He regularly works out at the gym to maintain his physique.
- In an interview, he mentioned that his major goal is to get a stable job, support his family well and make his entire village proud of him.