Rohit Raaj is an Indian actor. He is known for working in the Indian TV and film industry.
Rohit Raaj was born in 1995 (age 28 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai. From 2013 to 2017, he did BE at SIES Graduate School of Technology in Mumbai. LinkedIn – Rohit Raaj In 2018, he received a diploma in film acting from Barry John’s Acting Studio in Mumbai. In 2019, he did acting training under the mentorship of Vinay Kumar and Nimmy at Adishakti Theatre in Pondicherry, India.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Weight (approx.): 75 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 42″, Waist: 30″, Biceps: 16″
There is not much information about his parents and siblings.
He is unmarried.
In 2008, he debuted as a child actor in Ekta Kapoor‘s Indian mythological TV drama series titled ‘Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki,’ which aired on 9X.
In 2009, he appeared as young Rao Saheb, brother of Lakshmi Bai, in Zee TV’s popular Indian historical drama series ‘Jhansi Ki Rani’ based on the life story of the famous Lakshmi Bai, the queen of Jhansi.
He has appeared in advertisements for many companies including Hungama TV and Birla Life Insurance.
Rohit Raaj has many tattoos inked on his body. He has a crown tattoo inked on his chest.
He has got a Batman logo inked on his left hand’s wrist.
A thick black line is inked on his left arm.
He has two tattoos inked on his right arm.
- In his leisure time, he likes to watch films and play guitar.
- He is skilled in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).
- In 2023, he received the ‘Face of India’ award.
- He considers the late actor Irrfan Khan as his inspiration and role model.
- He is a trained dancer and has learned different dance forms at the Shiamak Davar Institute.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and is often spotted working out and practising boxing at the gym.