Tejasvi Singh Ahlawat is an Indian actress. She played the role of Latika in the popular Hindi film ‘Mardaani 2’ in 2019.
Tejasvi Singh Ahlawat was born on 13 October in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She is a resident of Rajpur Road, Inder Baba Marg in Dehradun. She did her schooling from Convent of Jesus and Mary, Dehradun. Later, she attended Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi to pursue her graduation, but she left her engineering after two months to pursue a career in acting. Facebook Jagran
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Late Amar Pal Singh Ahlawat. Her mother, Sunita Singh, is the Managing Trustee at Naveen Kiran Counseling & Rehabilitation Centre-Deaddiction Centre, Uttarakhand. Her sister’s name is Vaishali Ahlawat.
In an interview in 2020, she said that she was single. YouTube
She debuted as an actor in the Hindi film ‘Mardaani 2’ in 2019 starring Rani Mukerji. She appeared in a YouTube video ‘NAARI’ in 2019.
She acted in the Hindi TV series ‘A Simple Murder’ (2020). She has also featured in the Telugu independent film ‘Mr. Casanova’ (2020).
- Her family and friends call her Teji.
- Tejasvi is also known by the name Chandni. YouTube
- She loves cycling, playing the guitar, and singing.
- She occasionally drinks alcohol.
- She is a trained dancer and has uploaded her various dance videos on her Instagram account.
- She quit her engineering and joined Ashmita Theater in Delhi to make her career in acting. In an interview, she said,
It was only during the theatre that I came to know that auditions were going on at Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai. I went there and auditioned and was selected for the role of Latika. Latika’s character is quite sensitive. Latika studies in Kota.”
- Tejasvi is an avid animal lover and owns two pet dogs, Lily and Bunny.
- One of her favourite quotes is,
I always try to change my sadness into anger at least it saves me d sympathy of d people n they think I am arrogant!!”
- She follows a vegetarian diet.
References [ + ]