Shivani Patil is an Indian blogger and fashion influencer who is famous for her travel, style, and beauty blogs on her blog website ‘The F-drug.’
Shivani Patil was born on Tuesday, 16 July 1996 (age 24 years; as of 2020) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She pursued Bachelor of Mass Media at R.D. National College and W. A. Science College, Mumbai. Facebook
Height: 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
She was born in a Marathi family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Satish Patil, and her mother’s name is Samiksha Patil. Her sister, Sarah Patil, is a fitness coach.
She is in a relationship with the Indian photographer Rohan Natu, and they are dating since 2013.
She started her fashion and travel blog site ‘The F-drug’ in August 2015. In an interview, she said,
First, I began styling using my own wardrobe collection. While I was training myself to be fashion enthusiast, Rohan polished himself as a photographer. It’s an ongoing learning journey for us, you see.”
She has gained immense popularity as a blogger and has endorsed many popular brands.
- Actor: Hrithik Roshan
- Food: Pizza and Sushi
- Makeup Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me
- Cartoon: Shinchan
- TV Series: ‘House’ (2004), ‘Dexter’ (2006), ‘Suits’ (2011), ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (2013), and ‘How to Get Away with Murder’ (2014)
- In June 2017, she attended the launch event of ProjectEve along with the Indian blogger Kavya D’Souza.
- In 2019, she appeared in TEDx talk.
- She has got various tattoos inked on her body. First is a tattoo of a dog inked on her left wrist, second is a tattoo of a heart inked near to collar bone, and third is a tattoo on her right forearm.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol at parties and events.
- Shivani follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is an animal lover and has a pet dog named Coco.
- Shivani has endorsed various brands on her social media profiles including Nykaa, Plum, and Daniel Wellington.