Punarnavi Bhupalam is an Indian choreographer, actress, director, and writer.
Punarnavi Bhupalam was born on Tuesday, 28 May 1996 (age 23 years; as in 2019) in the Vijayawada city of Andhra Pradesh. She grew up in Vijayawada. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
She did her schooling from Kennedy International Residential School, Vijayawada. She did her BA in Psychology and Journalism from Villa Marie College, Hyderabad. She received her acting training from Samahaara and Nishumbita theatre in Hyderabad.
Height (approx.): 5′ 2″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Figure Measurement (approx.): 32-28-32
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Her father’s name is Nagesh Bhupalam. Her mother, Yarlagadda Bhanu is a fashion designer. She has a brother name Mohith Bhupalam and a sister named Meghana Bhaupalam.
At the age of 17, she made her acting debut with the Telugu film “Uyyala Jampala” in the role of ‘Sunitha’ in 2013.
She has acted in several popular Telugu films such as Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju (2015), Ee Cinema Superhit Guarantee (2015), Ammaku Prematho Nee Sadhika (2016), Manasuku Nachindi (2018), and Oka Chinna Virama Tharvatha (2018).
- Food: Chocolate, Mexican Food, Dominican Food
- Actress: Sridevi
- Colour: Black, White
- Travel Destination: Colorado
- Punarnavi likes cooking, dancing, reading, and playing badminton.
- She was very naughty in her childhood.
- Her name means ‘Rebirth.’
- When she was in class 10, she played the role of ‘Julius Caesar’ in her school’s stage show. Thereafter, she decided to make her career in acting and got trained from Samahaara and Nishumbita theatre.
- Her mother designed Punarnavi’s dresses of her first film “Uyyala Jampala (2013).”
- In 2012, she won the title of ‘Fresh Face of Vijayawada’ in the Vijayawada Beauty Pagent.
- She credits her uncle, Madhu, who spotted her talent, her mentor, Ratnashekhar from Samahaara Theatre, who polished her skills and her parents, who encouraged her throughout her journey. Talking about her success, she says-
I never ever felt that it was a small role and what would be my future after that. I continued doing everything with a great deal of confidence. The hardest scene in the film was to look and feel shy. I was brought up like a tomboy. I would hit boys in school, I never remember crying or feeling shy even once.”
- If not an actress, Punarnavi would have become a psychologist.
- Panarnavi is a fervent dog lover.