Naina Singh is an Indian television actress and model. She is famous for winning the popular TV reality show ‘Splitsvilla X’ in 2017.
Naina was born on Saturday, 4 March 1994 (age 26 years; as of 2020), in Nainital, Uttarakhand. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She did her schooling from Don Bosco Public School, Nainital. Later, she attended Kumaun University, Nainital to pursue her graduation. Telly Masala
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-25-34
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
She was born in a Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Kapil Kumar who is a businessman. Her mother’s name is Shakti Bhal who is a fashion designer and businesswoman. She has one younger brother, Amber Kumar.
Relationships, Husband & Children
While she was a contestant in ‘Splitsvilla X’ in 2017, she dated Baseer Ali. Soon after the show ended, the couple parted ways. The Times of India
Later, there were rumours that she was in a relationship with her Splitsvilla 10 co-contestant Akash Choudhary. TV Over Mind
She started her career as an assistant casting director and has worked as an assistant director in various seasons of ‘Splitsvilla.’ In 2017, she participated in the MTV dating show ‘Splitsvilla X’ and won the show along with her co-contestant Baseer Ali.
She then participated in the TV reality show ‘India’s Next Superstars’ in 2018 and was one of the finalists.
She debuted as an actor in the popular TV serial ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ in 2019 in which she played the role of Rhea Mehra.
She was featured as a model in the Hindi music video ‘Sundowner’ in 2017.
In 2020, she participated in the popular TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 14,’ and she entered the Bigg Boss house a few days later than the show was started.
- Sports Person(s): Neymar da Silva Santos Junior and Lionel Messi
- Actor(s): Shah Rukh Khan and Johnny Depp
- Holiday Destination(s): Paris, Amsterdam, Lisbon, and Goa
- Colour(s): Red and Black
- Her nickname is Nona Berry, and her real name is Naina Aswal. Instagram
- While she was in school and college, she participated in various sports, such as cricket, football, basketball, and volleyball. She represented her state (Uttar Pradesh) in various table tennis competitions while she was in college. Her father wanted her to become a cricketer.
- At the age of 8, she started her dance classes.
- As per some sources, she used to live like a tomboy when she was in school, and her grandmother taught her how to walk like a girl for a beauty contest. The Times of India
- She is also a tarot card reader, but she does the tarot reading for her close friends and relatives only.
- Her mother is a fashion designer and most of the clothes worn by Naina are designed by her mother.
- Naina has won Femina’s Most Stylish Diva title in 2013.
- She has got a few tattoos inked on her body including a tattoo of ‘Shhh….’ on her finger, Stars on her back, ‘Om’ on her ear, and a lotus on her ankle.
- She has got her tongue and belly pierced.
- She is often spotted smoking and drinking alcohol in parties.
- She is an avid animal lover and has a few pet dogs, Berrry, Jordan, Lolla, Ella, and Hazel.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In 2018, she bought a red Audi car from her own money.
- She is an ardent devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- She loves partying, shopping, and hanging out with friends.
- In 2020, she quit the TV serial ‘Kumkum Bhagya.’ In an interview, she shared the reason behind it, she said,
I couldn’t relate to Rhea at all. The kind of emotions she portrayed was not justified and I couldn’t play the part anymore.”
Reportedly, she had quit the serial to participate in the popular TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 14.’
References [ + ]