Micah Stock is an American actor best known for his roles as ‘Seth’ in the film Britanny Runs a Marathon (2019), ‘Doug’ in the Netflix series Bonding (2019), and ‘Astronaut Deke Slayton’ in National Geographic Channel series The Right Stuff (2020).
Micah Stock was born on Saturday, December 31, 1988 (age 31 years; as in 2019) in Dayton, Ohio, US. His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
He grew up in Oakwood, Ohio. He did his graduation in Theatre Arts through the Conservatory Program of State University of New York at Purchase.
Height: 6’ 3” IMDb
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
In Television and Films
In 2011, he made his TV debut with the series, Pan Am as ‘Lareau.’
He has worked in the TV series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2012), Deception (2013), Escape at Dannemora (2018), Bonding (2019), Tales of the City (2019), Amazing Stories (2020), and The Right Stuff (2020); Bonding (2019) being the series in which he played his first lead role as ‘Doug.’
In 2012, he made his film debut with King Kelly as ‘Josh.’ He has acted in a few films such as Newly Single (2017), Life Itself (2018), and Britanny Runs a Marathon (2019).
He starting his acting career as a theater artist with the play Resident Alien (2000-01) with Human Race Theatre Company.
From 2003 to 2007, he worked in almost every play produced by the Muse Productions.
In 2013, he starred in the play, And Away We Go as ‘Christophe Durant’ at the Pearl Theatre Company. He has acted in the Broadway plays, It’s Only a Play (2014), White Rabbit Red Rabbit (2016), The Front Page (2016), Hamlet (2017), The Modern American (2017), and Moscow Moscow Moscow Moscow Moscow Moscow (2017); the first one being It’s Only a Play (2014) as ‘Gus.’
- Brand: Reebok
- Filmmakers: Christopher Guest, Mike Leigh, Lynn Shelton, Barry Jenkins
- Playwright: Robert O’Hara, Lila Neugebauer
- Travel Destinations: Japan, Israel
- Perfume: Tom Ford Oud Wood
- Micah stock like archery and traveling.
- For his performance in the play, It’s Only a Play as ‘Gus P. Head,’ he was awarded the Theatre World Award in 2015.
- He also appeared in Every Act of Life (2018), a documentary based on the works of four-time Tony Award-winning playwright Terrence McNally.
References [ + ]