Maneck Contractor is an Indian businessman. He is known for being the fiance of the Indian actress Pooja Bedi.
Maneck Contractor was born on Wednesday, 1 November 1967 (age 53 years; as of 2020) in Goa, India. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. He did his schooling at Sanawar’s The Lawrence School and went to Mumbai’s St. Xavier’s College to pursue his graduation. Maneck Contractors’ Facebook
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Maneck Contractor belongs to a Parsi family. BollywoodShaadis Not much is known about his parents. Maneck met Pooja through his school’s alumni WhatsApp group. Reportedly, he posted about his restaurant in the group, and Pooja responded to his message by saying that she would surely visit the place. The duo started dating each other in January 2018. The couple exchanged rings on 14 February 2019.
Pooja was earlier married to Farhan Furniturewalla (Businessman) but got divorced after 12 years of their marriage. Pooja has two kids from her first marriage, a daughter named Aalia Furniturewalla, and a son named Omar Ebrahim.
Maneck started his career in 1995 when he began his business venture “Fiesta Beach Resort & Restaurant” in Goa. He is also the owner of Multi Tech Marine, a ferry and boat building company in Goa.
In 2021, when there was a sudden surge in the COVID- 19 cases in the entire world, Maneck was enjoying a holiday in Goa with his fiancée, Pooja. Bedi shared a video on her social media accounts in which the couple was seen speed-boating without a face mask. Pooja described the videos as “joys of being in Goa.” However, her video didn’t go down well with the netizens, and they slammed the couple for their act. News18
- Cuisine: Continental
- Restaurant: Bora Bora in Goa
- Colour: Black
- Travel Destination: Bali
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions.
- Maneck loves to do sailing, kite surfing, and mountain biking in his leisure time.
- Maneck is an alumnus of the same school in which Pooja studied in her childhood, The Lawrence School, Sanawar. Maneck was three classes ahead of Pooja in his school days. Although they had many mutual friends, they never happened to interact with each other during their school time. Interestingly, it was their school’s alumni WhatsApp group that played the cupid between them.
- During an interview, when asked about the quality of Pooja that he loved the most, Maneck replied,
It’s the synergy and the energy. There’s a right spark in her eyes, they keep the spirit alive.”
- While talking about Maneck in an interview, Pooja said,
There’s incredible comfort and similarity with him. There’s effortless mingling in each other’s lives. He is a wonderful human being. I’ve been in multiple relationships in the past, so I’ve learnt what is important and what is not. With Maneck, I can’t find one thing about him…his personality and his way of being, that I feel is not in synergy with the way I feel, and I would not like to be a part of my life. He is a very decent and honest man… just like how Parsi’s are. It’s so wonderful to meet and get to know him.”
- During an interview, while sharing the details about Maneck’s relationship with her kids, Bedi said,
They get along fabulously. He is such a person who can get along with anyone. He cooks very well. Just the other day he cooked a bowl of hummus for Aliyah. She went crazy about it.”