Keshni Rishi is an Indian woman of Fijian descent. She is known for being the wife of Mukesh Rishi, an Indian actor and film producer.
Keshni Rishi was born on Thursday, 16 February 1961 (age 61 years; as of 2022) in Fiji. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents and siblings. Her family used to run a traditional departmental store in Fiji.
Husband & Children
Keshni Rishi is married to Mukesh Rishi, an Indian actor and film producer, who has mainly worked in Hindi and Telugu films. The couple first met each other in Fiji, where Mukesh went in search of work. After their marriage, the couple relocated to New Zealand and lived there for around seven years. Thereafter, they moved to Mumbai and got settled there.
Together, they have a son named Raghav Rishi and a daughter named Sattviki Rishi (Khushi). Raghav is an actor, who made his acting debut in 2021 with the Punjabi film ‘Nidarr.’ Sattviki Rishi is an entrepreneur.
- Singer(s): Mukesh, Mohammed Rafi
- Cartoon Character: Winnie the Pooh
- TV Show: America’s Funniest Home Videos
- She loves travelling and watching films in her leisure time. She is also fond of reading novels.
- Her friends and family members fondly call her Kesh and Kitty. Keshni Rishi- Facebook Keshni Rishi- Facebook
- Keshni’s husband, Mukesh Rishi, worked at a stone-crushing unit in Mumbai for around two years before venturing into the entertainment industry. Rediff