Keerthy Suresh is a Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu film actress. Check out Keerthy Suresh Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More:
Keerthy Suresh was born on 17 October 1992 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Her near and dear ones called her by the nickname ‘Keerthana’. Initially, until the 4th standard, she did her schooling from Chennai, Tamil Nadu and then she started studying at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. She completed her degree in Fashion Design at Pearl Academy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Keerthy is a beautiful girl with perfect physique of 34-26-34 with a normal height of 5’ 4”. She looks amazing on the screen in her attractive black eyes and black hair with a cute smile on her face. She takes great care of her body and spends most of her time in gymming.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Keerthy was born into the Hindu family to a half Malayalam father Suresh Kumar who is a Malayalam film producer and director and half Tamil mother Menaka who is an actress. She has an elder sister Revathy Suresh, who is married and works as a VFX specialist and had previously worked for Shahrukh Khan’s production house Red Chillies.
In 2016, there was a rumour that she is secretly married to comedian Sathish, which she later denied.
Keerthy started her career in 2000 as a child artist from the Malayalam movie ‘Pilots’. She also appeared as a child artist in the movies like ‘Achanayikistam’ and ‘Kuberan’.
Apart from the movies, she also worked in the TV serials like ‘Santhana Gopalam’ and ‘Krishna Kripa Sagaram’.
In 2013, she was featured as a lead actress in the movie ‘Geethaanjali’. She did shooting while she was pursuing her diploma and used to giving shots during the break of her semesters. She works not only for the Malayalam film industry but also for Tamil and Telugu languages movies. She has also appeared in the movies like ‘Ring Master’, ‘Idhu Enna Maayam’, ‘Thodari’, ‘Bairavaa’, ‘Paambhu Sattai’, ‘Agnyaathavaasi’, ‘Thaanaa Serndha KoottamThaanaa Serndha Koottam’, etc.
Due to her great performance in the field of acting, she won numerous awards and titles.
- During her school days, she was a swimming champion.
- While pursuing her diploma in fashion designing, she went on a 4-month student exchange programme to Scotland, before completing a two-months internship in London.
- Her mother Menaka has worked in more than 115 south Indian films, mostly in Malayalam.
- Before VFX specialist, her sister worked for Shahrukh Khan’s production house called ‘Red Chillies’.
- She started her career from her father’s productions movies- ‘Pilots’ (2010), ‘Achaneyanenikkishtam’ (2001), ‘Kuberan’ (2002).
- She is a pure vegetarian who is very particular about her diet and body.
- Shopping and travelling are her hobbies.
- Suriya and Vijay are her favourite actors.
- If not an actress, she would have been a fashion designer.
- In 2019, she won the National Film Award for Best Actress for the film “Mahanati.”