Isha Rikhi is an Indian model and actress who is mainly associated with the Punjabi Film Industry.
Isha Rikhi was born on 9 September 1993 (age 25 years; as in 2018) in Chandigarh. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She hails from a middle-class family and lost her father when she was just a teenager. Isha did her schooling from Chandigarh’s Shishu Niketan Model Senior Secondary School and went to Panjab University to pursue her graduation. She started working in an event management firm when she was just 16 years old and later went into modelling after she passed her 12th class.
Height (Approx.): 5’ 9”
Weight (Approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Figure Measurements: 32-30-32
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Isha Rikhi belongs to a Sikh Family. She is the daughter of Pradeep Kumar Rikhi and Poonam Rikhi. She is very close to her mother. She has a brother, Mani Rikhi, and a sister, Reema Rikhi.
Isha Rikhi started her career as a model. She started campaigning for brands like “Meena Bazar,” “Mother Dairy Ice Cream,” “RMKV Saree,” “Vasta Mandir,” and “Madame.” Subsequently, featured on the covers of magazines like “Woman’s Era,” “Chemmanur Jewellers,” and “Park Plaza Hotel.” In 2011, she made her debut in the Punjabi industry by featuring in Preet Harpal’s song “B.A Fail.” Next, she appeared in Punjabi songs like “Ik Saal” by Jassi Gill, “Hero” by Jordan Sandhu, and “Bamb” by Sukh-E and Badshah.
Isha made her acting debut in 2013 with the film “Jatt Boys Putt Jattan De.” Subsequently, she featured in Punjabi films like “Bade Changay Ne Mere Yaar Kaminey,” “Happy Go Lucky,” “What the Jatt!!,” and “Ardaas.” In 2018, she made her acting debut in Bollywood with the film “Nawabzaade.”
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Singer: Amrinder Gill
- Brands: Zara, Forever 21
- Colours: Blue, Grey, Black
- Accessories: Watches, Sunglasses
- App: Instagram
- Her hobbies include travelling, swimming, and doing adventure sports.
- According to Isha, her dream role would be to a lead in a romantic film like Heer Ranjha.
- Her parents always wanted her to be an actress. Her mother herself wanted to be an actress but she could not do so, so she wanted her daughter to grow into an actress.
- Initially, Isha had no interest in acting and had a very bad image in her mind about the acting industry but her perspective changed once she entered the industry.
- She is an avid dog lover.