Gautam Ghattamaneni is an Indian child actor who is known for being the son of the South Indian actor Mahesh Babu. In 2014, he played the role of Gautham in the Telugu-language psychological action thriller film 1: Nenokkadine.
Gautam Krishna Ghattamaneni was born on Thursday, 31 August 2006 (age 16 years; as of 2022) in Hyderabad, Telangana. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
Gautam passed his class 10 from CHIREC International School, Hyderabad, Telangana, in 2022. CHIREC International School’s Official Website Congratulating Gautam on passing class 10 with good grades, his mother, Namrata Shirodkar, took to Instagram and wrote,
He’s done it… on his own!! His grade 10 results are out and he’s aced all his subjects! I’m so so happy and proud of you, my little baby boy. Another new phase.. another new challenge awaits you .. but you will be ready just like you did now!! You will soar higher and higher only to fly and glide smoothly into what we call the reality of life! We are always with you but now you take charge of your path.. and I only want to bless you and make sure you’re the king of your destiny. Keep making us proud. We love you GG.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
Gautam Ghattamaneni’s father, Mahesh Babu, is a Telugu actor and producer. His mother, Namrata Shirodkar, is an Indian actress and former model. Namrata won the Femina Miss India title in 1993. Gautam has a younger sister named Sitara Ghattamaneni.
Gautam Ghattamaneni made his acting debut as a child actor in 2014 with the Telugu film 1-Nenokkadine. He played the younger version of Gautham (played by his father, Mahesh Babu) in the film.
In 2019, he was featured in Sai Surya Developers (real estate agency) TVC along with his mother and sister.
- Sport: Cricket
- Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
- Travel Destination: London
- Gautam loves travelling, doing adventure sports, and playing video games in his leisure time.
- In 2015, he won a Nandi Award for Best Child Actor for the Telugu film 1-Nenokkadine.
- A nature lover, Gautam often shares his pictures and videos in which he can be seen planting trees on his Instagram account.
- Apparently, Gautam was born premature and was in critical condition right after his birth. Mahesh Babu revealed the fact during an event organised by the charitable trust and non-profit organisation Heal-a-Child. He said,
I think it happened because of my son Gautam. He was a preterm baby. He was in Rainbow for 10-12 days and the doctors took care of him. He was very tiny and when we got him home, it was an emotional experience for us because he was the first baby. If you look at my son now, he is the tallest in his class.”
- During an ‘Ask me anything’ session on Instagram, Mahesh Babu disclosed that Gautam desired to become a ‘hero.’