Ashika Pratt is a New Zealand model who was featured on the cover of Vogue India in 2010. She has also been featured on the Kingfisher Calendar.
Ashika Pratt was born on Thursday, 26 April 1990 (age 32 years; as of 2022) to an Indian-Fijian mother and an English father. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She completed her formal education in New Zealand.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-26-36
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about her parents and siblings.
She is unmarried.
Ashika Pratt started working at the age of 15 when she was spotted by a pageant scout. She started her career with a TV commercial for Glassons, a clothing chain in New Zealand. She has worked with various popular fashion agencies like HEROES Model Management (New York), Premium Models (Paris), 62 Models & Talent (Auckland), TFM BERLIN (Berlin), Amina Creative Management (Mumbai), TFM (Oslo), Nova Models, and Chadwick Models (Sydney). Pratt has worked for many beauty and fashion campaigns, including Benetton, L’Oreal, and Maybelline. She has appeared on the covers of several magazines including Her Magazine, Vogue India, and Femina.
She has also been featured in the editorials for Elle, Grazia, Harpers Bazaar, and Marie Claire. She walked runways for various fashion brands including Girlfriends Club, Hailwood, Twenty-Seven Names, and Chanel. She has also participated in Lakme Fashion Week.
Pratt appeared in commercial ads for Asos, Brand Alley, Debenhams, Kingfisher, Max, Mitsubishi Outlander, Tresmode Resort, United Colors of Benetton, and Fast Track.
Awards & Achievements
- Ashika Pratt became the second runner-up in the Miss and Mr Howick pageant, held at Picton Centre, Howick, New Zealand in 2005.
- She was titled as one of the Sexiest Models of Elle Magazine in 2010.
- She was enlisted in the Vogue Fashion Power list in 2010.
- In 2011, she appeared on the cover of Vogue India.
- Food: Thai food, Papaya salad
- Drink: Peach iced tea
- Film: Grandma’s Boy (2006)
- Book: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Place: New Zealand
- Indian designer:Tarun Tahiliani
- In an interview, while talking about being spotted by a pageant scout at an early age and pursuing a career in modelling, Pratt said,
- According to Ashika Pratt, she prefers watching television at her home over hanging out.
- Ashika Pratt is known for experimenting with her looks. Praising her skill of experimenting with her looks, the popular magazine Vogue once quoted,
- Ashika Pratt loves to explore different places. During an interview with Rediff when she was asked about her future plans, she answered “Travel.” Rediff
- In 2010, she appeared on the cover of Vogue India magazine along with the Bollywood star Esha Gupta;
– however, by that time, Esha Gupta hadn’t entered the Bollywood industry.
- In an interview, while talking about her special connection with India, Pratt said,
My mum is Fiji-Indian and my dad is English but they met while studying at Auckland University in New Zealand. While growing up I always wanted to go to India — none of my family had been. It was a rare thing for a NZ model to move to India but I am so glad I did it. I instantly fell in LOVE with India’s enigmatic energy and charm. I met amazing people and experienced so much! I would highly recommend Leh and Ladakh to anyone traveling to India; I also love traveling to Udaipur and South Goa.” Vogue