Elle Bielfeldt, also known as Elle Leonard is an American blogger, entrepreneur, and athlete who is the wife of the NBA player, Meyers Leonard.
Elle Bielfeldt was born on Wednesday, 15 January 1992 (age 28 years; as in 2020) in Peoria, Illinois. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She did her schooling from Peoria Academy, Illinois, and Peoria Notre Dame High School, Illinois. She holds an NBPA Career Summit Certificate of Completion. She earned a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois. While studying in college, she was a part of the American Advertising Federation and Alpha Phi Sorority.
Height (approx.): 5’ 10”
Eye Colour: Ocean Blue
Hair Colour: Golden Blonde
Family & Ethnicity
Her father’s name is David Bielfeldt, and her mother’s name is Julie Bielfeldt. She has two sisters, Lydia Bielfeldt and Matti Bielfeldt (Volleyball Player), and a brother, Max Bielfeldt (Basketball Player).
In 2015, she got married to Meyers Leonard.
Elle was a spin instructor for BurnCycle, a full-body spin studio, from 2014 to 2018.
In December 2017, she started her blog, Elle Leonard Blog.
In 2018, Elle and her husband, Meyer Leonard, co-founded Meyers Leonard Brand, a lifestyle apparel company featuring hoodies, hats, tees, crewnecks, and stickers. She also serves as an advisor to Leonard Legacy Foundation. She is also the founder and CEO of the food company, Level Foods, which was founded in November 2017.
- Food: Sushi, Donuts
- Book: Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Singer: Jennifer Lopez
- Song: Faith by Galantis, Dolly Parton & Mr Probz
- App: TikTok
- When she was in Grade 3, she started playing Basketball for Peoria Girls Sports League. When she came to Peoria Notre Dame High School, she became the part of the girl’s basketball team of the school.
- She met Meyers for the first time in college. Meyers was the friend of her friend’s boyfriend, Mike Davis, a senior basketball player. They both studied together a few times, developed friendships, and finally, they came into a relationship with each other. They both dated each other for almost four years before getting married in 2015.
- She also owns a YouTube channel, Elle Leonard.
- In 2019, she became famous after she uploaded the video of her playing horse basketball with her husband.
- She is an avid dog lover and owns a dog, Koko.