David Michigan is a French entrepreneur, fitness trainer, music artist, model, and CEO of the Michigan Academy.
David Michigan was born on Saturday, February 11, 1989 (age 31 years; as of 2020), in Paris, France. His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
He is of Native American origin. LinkedIn Profile – David Michigan Not much is known about his family. He is in a relationship with the makeup artist Eloïse Von Velvet.
He is the CEO of The Michigan Academy, a mental and physical health forum for youths to help them gain control of their mental framework. The Michigan Academy has articles, contents, and courses about mental and physical wellness, which are taught by David himself. The academy has more than 170,000 students from across the globe (+180 countries) and has become one of the largest online personal growth platforms in the world.
The academy includes several courses on depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorders, and other issues that affect society but are never really addressed in a meaningful manner. He also helps people to lose weight and gain muscle with personalized training and nutrition, in addition to hypnotherapy. The academy has also launched a mobile application, which teaches various health courses and can be found in the App Store and Google Play.
Apart from the academy, he has a huge social media following with more than 10.2 M people following him. His social media accounts are filled with photos and videos (shot by the photographer Jim Winter) in which he can be seen in various Avatars; one of his most famous videos being the one in which he was dressed as a Spartan warrior.
David and Jim Winter have shot such videos in various places with unique themes.
- According to David, he spent most of his time reading and didn’t go out too much, until he was twenty. He spent his time reading about personal development, fitness, nutrition, and mind while playing sports every day.
- David’s mother was very athletic and always encouraged him to do sports (judo, football, bodybuilding, etc.), and his father was more into mental techniques (personal development and healing).
- In 2020, he bagged the opportunity to be the jury president of the Miss Tattoo Contest in Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg.
- David has appeared on the cover of magazines such as Men’s Fitness, Global Man, QCEG MAG, Crush, Just Urbane, and many more.
- He has also been featured in the publications of FOX News, Forbes, TED, IBTimes, Huffington Post, CNBC, USA Today, and Florida Times.
- In 2020, he released his first single ‘I Found Reason,’ which can be streamed on SoundCloud and Spotify.
- In November 2017, he published his book ‘Les Trois Grands Secrets des Abdos: Avoir des Abdos et Perdre du Ventre Rapidement en Seulement 5 minutes d’exercices de Musculation par Jour,’ which was in French.
- David has his whole left side of the chest, shoulder, back, and upper arm covered in tattoos.
References [ + ]