Deepika Das is an Indian actress, who predominantly works in Kannada and Telugu films.
Deepika Das Raj Deepika Das – Twitter was born on Friday, 23 February 1996 (age 26 years; as of 2022) in Hassan, Karnataka. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She did her schooling at Jain International Residential School, Karnataka. She pursued a bachelor of design degree in fashion communication at the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Karnataka.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Deepika’s father’s name is Kishore Das. Her mother’s name is Padma Latha.
She has a brother, Dilip Das, and a sister whose name is not known.
Deepika follows Hinduism.
In 2014, she made her debut with the Kannada film Doodh Sagar.
Later in the same year, she appeared in the Telugu film Ee Manase.
In 2016, she made her debut with the Kannada show ‘Naagini’ on ZEE5.
In 2019, she was a contestant in season 7 of Bigg Boss Kannada on Colors Kannada and reached the finale.
In 2022, she won the dance reality show ‘Dance Karnataka Dance: Family war season 1’ on ZEE5.
In 2020, she started her own fashion brand, D-Das Fashion.
- 2016: Zee Kutumba Awards for Naagini
- 2017: Zee Kutumba Award
- 2018: Zee Awards
- Surname inked on her right ankle
- Tattoo on her left hand
- Deepika follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Her hobbies include travelling, cooking, and painting.
- She never thought she would become an actor and always wanted to become a doctor or engineer when she was young.
- Deepika used to participate in various sports events when she was in school. She used to play cricket with her father when she was young. In an interview, she said that when she was in school, she was the captain of the kabaddi team and played shotput from class 7-10.
- In 2021, some people pretended to be her fans and asked her disgraceful questions on social media. She took to social media to talk to them and said,
Hi, This is for those who are pretending to be my fan and harassing. I have noticed a couple of messages from a few accounts and also over mail. I don’t think so getting too personal into my life is your business. I request you to stay away from a few things and stop creating a fuss. This is a warning for all of you. Actually, things are never going to change just because you ask me to do something.”
- She initially rejected her role as a snake woman in the television show ‘Naagini’ in 2016.
- She is the maternal cousin of KGF actor Yash.
- In an interview, she revealed that she had a crush on Bollywood actor Vicky Kaushal.
- She often posts pictures of her workout and diet recipes on her social media. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
Be it health or beauty, for both, food is very important. Food and exercise, for that matter. According to me, home-made food keeps you healthier. Even your beauty stays intact if you ask my opinion. While eating foods with cholesterol, like fried or oily stuff, you should balance it out with exercise. That is my strategy. So, when I eat too much rice, I prefer to balance it out with exercise. Given our daily routines, we seldom get time to exercise. So I personally balance my nutrients in the food I eat. But don’t forget, have food that is prepared at home, no matter the dish is. In my house, we prefer to eat homemade food rather than going out.”