Ronson Vincent is an Indian actor, model, fashion designer, automobile designer, former IT professional, and interior designer, who mainly works in Malayalam TV serials. In 2022, he participated in the TV reality show Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4.
Height (approx.): 6′
Weight (approx.): 75 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 40″, Waist 32″, Biceps 18″
Parents & Siblings
His father, Rony Vincent, is a former Indian actor. His mother’s name is Iris Vincent. Ronson has a sister named Geena Felix.
Wife & Children
On 2 February 2020, he got married to Dr Neeraja Baiju, who works as a casualty medical officer at a government hospital in Thrippunithura, Kerala. In an interview, he shared that it was an arranged marriage. He said,
Many have been asking me if it was a love marriage, but frankly it was arranged. I met Neeraja through a mutual friend a few months ago as my family was on the lookout for a bride for me. It was more like an alliance through a friend. Our families are broadminded, and I am someone who believes in the equality of people and union of minds, rather than looking at compatibility through horoscope, caste or religion.”
I met Neeraja. As we talked, we understood we both shared a similar wavelength and had common interests. So, I took the next step of official ‘pennukanal’ to meet her family, who are Hindus. To my surprise, they were agreed and finally, both our families decided to hold the wedding in Ernakulam.”
The Malayalam director and cinematographer A. Vincent is his father’s brother.
In 2010, he made his debut as an actor with the Telugu film ‘Manasara’ in which he played a villain.
In 2012, he made his Malayalam film debut with the film ‘Study Tour Batch 162’ in the role of an IT professional.
In 2013, he acted in two Telugu films ‘Mallela Theeram Lo Sirimalle Puvvu’ and ‘Mr. Pellikoduku.’
Ronson made his TV debut with the Malayalam TV serial ‘Vigraham’ (2010) in which he played the role of John. The serial was aired on Asianet. He gained immense popularity with Malayalam TV serials ‘Bharya’ (2016), ‘Seetha’ (2019), ‘Arayannangalude Veedu’ (2019), ‘Koodathayi’ (2020), and ‘Rakkuyil’ (2021).
He made his debut in the Telugu TV serials with ‘Bangaru Panjaram’ (2019) in which he played the character of Raja Babu.
Ronson has also participated in various Malayalam TV reality shows like ‘Star War’ (2017), ‘Urvashi Theaters’ (2018), and ‘Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4’ (2022).
Ronson Vincent has worked as a model for various print advertisements and TV commercials. In 2006, he started working as a web designer at Sesame Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Kerala and worked there for almost five years. He also worked as a business development executive in the same company for three years i.e. from 2008 to 2011. On 6 February 2020, he started working as a fashion designer and showcased his clothing collection in various fashion shows.
- 2010: Won Bharata Muni Award for Best Villain for Telugu film Manasara
- 2017: Won Modern Film City Masika Television Award for Best Debut Male for Malayalam TV serial Bharya
- 2017: Nominated for 10th Asianet Television Award for Best New Face (Male) for Malayalam TV serial Bharya
- 2017: Nominated for 10th Asianet Television Award for Best Star Pair for Malayalam TV serial Bharya
- 2017: Nominated for 10th Asianet Television Award for Most Popular Actor for Malayalam TV serial Bharya
- 2017: Won 10th Asianet Television Award for Youth Icon for Malayalam TV serial Bharya
- Ronson is a fitness freak and regularly workouts in a gym.
- He has got various tattoos inked on his body- a tattoo of a lion on his left bicep, a tattoo of ‘NCSNC’ with a design on his right forearm, and a big tattoo of a lion with wings and horns on his left arm.
- He loves adventure sports and motorcycle rides.
View this post on Instagram
- He loves eating non-vegetarian food.
- He has been invited as a judge in various bodybuilding contests and beauty pageants.