Priyanka Jain is an Indian actress and model who mainly works in Telugu and Kannada films. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Ammulu’ in the TV serial, “Mouna Raagam.”
She did her schooling at Bangalore’s Shri NKS English High School and went to Jain College to pursue her graduation. She desired to become an actress since childhood.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Priyanka is the daughter of Manoj S Jain and Falguni Jain. She has a younger brother, Jenil M Jain.
Priyanka was in a relationship with Prathik.
Priyanka is in a relationship with Shiva Kumar, who is an actor.
Priyanka Jain started her acting career in 2015 with the Tamil film, “RangiTaranga.”
She, then, made her Kannada film debut with the film, “Golisoda” (2016).
In 2016, she featured in the Kannada film ‘Chiravada Nenapu.’ She made her Telugu film debut in 2018 with the film, “Chalthe Chalthe.”
She appeared in the Telugu films, “Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa” and “Yevadu Thakkuva Kaadu” in 2019.
She came into the limelight after playing the role of ‘Ammulu’ in the TV serial, “Mouna Raagam” (2018).
In 2019, she appeared in the Tamil TV series ‘Kaatrin Mozhi.’ In 2023, she participated as a contestant on the reality show ‘Bigg Boss Telugu Season 7.’ According to sources, she received a weekly payment of Rs. 3 lakh for her participation in the show.
Priyanka has also appeared in many short films like, “You Got Me Girl,” “Sharadhi Arya Ne Nin Saati,” “Sitara,” and “Soch/Heer.”
She owns a Nexa Grand Vitara.
- Food: Burger, Pizza
- Beverage: Tea
- Colour: Green
- Travel Destination: London
- Her hobbies include travelling and shopping.
- Her family and friends fondly call her Piyu.
- She and her boyfriend Shivakumar run a YouTube channel called ‘Never Ending Tales.’ On this channel, they create daily vlogs and post prank videos. Never Ending Tales – YouTube
- In 2023, during her visit to Tirupati, she posted a video on YouTube. In the video, she mentioned that after her visit to the Padmavati temple, she was standing near the nearby shops when someone asked her about the price of something. She raised her voice and mentioned that she was an actress. However, in the video, she expressed frustration and said it wasn’t worth talking to such people. Samayam