Danish Alfaaz is an Indian singer, composer, actor, and social media influencer. He rose to fame after singing the song ‘Sugar Biscuit’ in the Bollywood film ‘The Journey of Karma.’ In 2023, he was alleged of raping his wife and demanding dowry from her.
Danish Alfaaz was born on Friday, 18 March 1994 (age 29 years; as of 2023) in Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh. He did his schooling at SSNIC. He studied engineering at Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam University, Indore. Facebook – Danish Alfaaz Later, he moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in singing.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
- Musical notes on his left arm
- Play button themed tattoo behind his ear
- Religious signs on his fingers
- Headphones on the left side of his chest
- A cross-designed theme tattoo on his right hand near his thumb
He belongs to a Muslim family.
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Imran Alfaaz, and his mother’s name is Shahida Alfaaz. He has a sister named Nishat Mirza.
He is married.
He was in a relationship with Sana Eslam Khan, a social media influencer. However, the couple broke up after dating each other for a few months.
Danish Alfaaz started his singing career with the video song ‘Bewafaa’ in 2015. In January 2017, he launched his third video album ‘Ishq Mubarak’ and received huge accolades from the audience. In 2018, he made his Bollywood debut as a music director and singer with the film ‘The Journey of Karma’ starring Poonam Pandey and Shakti Kapoor. He sang three tracks in the film. In 2018, he performed at the grand finale of Mrs India 2018, which was held in Pune. In 2019, he made his debut as a co-host along with Jannat Zubair in the show OTT reality show ‘Tokers House.’ He also sang the title track of the show.
In 2020, he released the song ‘Badi Asaani Se’ featuring Surabhi and Samridhi Mehra (popularly known as Chinky Minky). In August 2020, he appeared in the music video ‘Dil Tune Toda Hai’ featuring Sana Eslam Khan.
Some more notable songs of Danish Alfaaz include ‘Ehsaan (a Tribute to Titanic)’ (2017), ‘Teri Tanhaiyan’ (2017), ‘Chura Liya’ (2018), ‘Half Boyfriend’ (2019), and ‘Rafta Rafta’ (2021), and ‘Ex’ (2023).
In March 2023, Danish Alfaaz was accused of rape by his wife. His wife lodged an FIR against him under the IPC section 376 for rape, 377 for unnatural sex, 498 (a) for unlawful harassment & unlawful demand, and 406 for criminal breach of trust at the Oshiwara police station in Mumbai. His wife claimed that she was threatened and demanded dowry by Alfaaz and his family. The Free Press Journal
- In August 2017, he received the TIIFA award.
- In November 2018, he won an award at the Moonwhite Films International Film Fest.
- In 2023, he won an award at the ‘LOT’ (Lords of Trendz) International Fashion Week.
- Jaguar XF
- Land Rover
- His nickname is Ani.
- He loves to perform adventurous sports.
- In an interview, Danish revealed that he wanted to become an actor, but while writing his first song, he realised he had a passion for singing.
- In 2020, there were rumours that Danish met with a car accident. However, his former girlfriend Sana Eslam Khan later posted a video on YouTube in which she clarified that he did not meet with any accident, and he rather got injured while playing cricket.
- In 2021, he received a ‘Silver Creator Award’ (also known as Silver YouTube Play Button) for reaching 100,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel Danish Alfaaz 2.0.
- He has another YouTube channel named ‘Danish & Sana’ on which he used to post challenge videos with his ex-girlfriend Sana Eslam Khan. However, the singer stopped sharing videos on this channel after his breakup.
- He has a huge fan following on social media. As of 2023, more than 2.1 M people follow him on Instagram and 193K on Facebook.