Chetna Sharma is an Indian budding singer. She is the younger sister of the famous Indian musician and spiritual orator Jaya Kishori.
Chetna Sharma was born on Tuesday, 11 January 2000 (age 20 years; as of 2021) in Kolkata, India. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She went to Mahadevi Birla World Academy, Kolkata for her primary education. Chetna Sharma did his higher studies at J.D Birla Institute Kolkata. She was fond of music since childhood and participated in many singing competitions in her school.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Chetna Sharma was born in a Gaur Brahmin family of Kolkata, India.
Parents & Siblings
Chetna Sharma was born to Shiv Shankar Sharma and Sonia Sharma. She has an elder sister Jaya Kishori, a famous musician and spiritual orator who is famous for her motivational talks and religious albums.
Chetna Sharma started her singing career at the age of 4. She is a professionally trained classical singer. In the early day of her career, Chetna started singing Bhajans with her elder sister and gained a lot of fame for it. Both the sisters were devoted to spiritual and religious melodies. In 2015, Chetna Sharma experimented with her singing and started singing Bollywood songs. She launched her first cover song on Spotify on 11 August 2019.
In 2020, Chetna Sharma started her YouTube channel “Iamchetnasharma,” where she posts her singing videos. She gained almost 1 K followers to her channel.
- Singer: Anil Biswas & Lata Mangeshkar
- Colour: Yellow
- Chetna Sharma is an immense follower of the Hindu god Radha-Krishna.
- Chetna practices Veganism.
- She knows to play guitar.
- Chetna Sharma is also an environmental activist. She has been a part of many cleanup drives and charity events.
- She refers to herself as a foodie.
- Chetna is an animal lover. She loves being around animals and feeding them food.
- Chetna shares a very special bond with her sister, Jaya Kishori. Jaya in an interview said that Chetna is no less than a brother to her. Both of them are there to protect each other from any difficulties in life.
- Chetna Sharma considers her singing practices as a meditational session for her.