Ayushmaan Saxena is an Indian actor and model. In 2020, he appeared in the Amazon Prime Original web-series, ‘Rasbhari;’ starring Swara Bhaskar.
Ayushmaan Saxena was born on Saturday, 13 July 1996 (age 24 years; as in 2020), in Muzaffarpur, Uttar Pradesh. Facebook His zodiac sign is Cancer. He joined IFTI (Indian Film & Television Institute) in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, and he has a diploma in Hip-hop and Bollywood dance forms.
IMDb Height: 5′ 8″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
He was born in a Hindu family. His father, Sanjay Saxena is an astrologer and politician from the BJP. His mother, Rani Saxena is also a politician from the BJP. He has one elder brother, Anshumaan Saxena.
In 2012, he participated in the TV dance reality show, ‘Dance India Dance Little Masters.’ The show was aired on Zee TV, and he got eliminated in the choreography round.
He participated in DID Season 4 (2014) and was selected among top 34 contestants. Later, he participated in E24-Dancing Star and was qualified in top eighteen contestants. In 2013, he debuted in the Bollywood film, ‘Bombay Talkies.’ He has acted in a few Hindi films, like ‘Khwaab’ (2014) and ‘Music Meri Jaan’ (2016). He has featured in various TV commercials, including Honda, Panasonic, Tata Chrome, Kurkure, Centerfruit, and Luvit chocolate.
He has appeared in the episodic TV serial, ‘Savdhaan India.’ In 2020, he acted in the controversial web-series, ‘Rasbhari,’ in which he played the role of Nand.
- He started dancing at the age of 6. He used to watch dance videos of the popular Bollywood actors, Hrithik Roshan and Shahid Kapoor.
- He joined the dancing institute, Dance Beat, where he learnt dancing for six years.
- Ayushmaan is trained in dancing under Jeet Singh.
- His family and friends call him AYS. IMDB
- He joined dancing classes of the famous Indian choreographer, Remo D’Souza.
- Impressed by his dancing skills, the ace Indian choreographer, Saroj Khan gave him Rs. 101 as shagun in the TV dance reality show, E24-Dancing Star.
References [ + ]