Anshul Trivedi is an Indian actor. He started as a singer and went on to work in Indian Television serials, Bollywood, and Dhollywood films. He won the best actor award for the Gujarati film ‘Oxygen.’
Anshul Trivedi was born on Wednesday, 2 December 1992 (age 30 years; as of 2022) in Vadodara, Gujarat. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He completed his primary education in Vadodara and higher secondary in Atul, Valsad, Gujarat. He pursued a bachelor’s degree in Bussiness Administration at The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. Then, he pursued a post-graduate diploma in Public Relations & Corporate Communication at St. Xavier’s Institute of Communications, Mumbai. He is a trained Hindustani classical singer of the Mewati Gharana.
Height (approx.): 6′ 2″
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Anshul Trivedi belongs to a Gujarati Brahmin family.
Parents & Siblings
Anshul’s father, Uday Trivedi, is retired from the Ahemdabad-based chemical industry and his mother, Parul Trivedi, works in the Gujarat government.
Anshul Trivedi follows Hinduism.
Anshul made his television debut with ‘Sasural Genda Fool’ (2011) where he played a small role. He played minor roles in ‘Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki’ (2011-12), and ‘Kaali – Ek Punar Avatar’ (2012). In Sanjay Leela Bhansali‘s ‘Saraswatichandra’ (2013), he played the role of Pramad; his role was appreciated in this serial. He played the role of Tatya Tope in the serial ‘Jhansi Ki Rani’ (2019).
Apart from this, he worked in many serials like ‘Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi’ (2014-15), ‘Love By Chance’ (2015), ‘Khidki’ (2016), ‘Trideviyaan’ (2017), and ‘Balika Vadhu 2’ (2021).
Anshul’s debut film was ‘Ramaiya Vastavaiya’ (2013) where he played the role of Anshul; it was directed by Prabhu Deva. In the same year, he appeared in another Bollywood film ‘Goliyon ki Raasleela – Raamleela’ (2013). His debut film in Dhollywood was ‘Pela Adhi Akshar’ (2017). He also played lead roles in the Gujarati films ‘Oxygen’ (2018), and ‘Kesariya’ (2022). In 2022, Anshul was signed up for the Gujarati film ‘Dayro’ which will be directed by Dhavani Gautam.
Apart from this, he played the role of PSA Shah in the web series ‘Guilty Minds (2022).’
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Best Actor Award for the role of ‘Shakespeare Joshi’ in the film ‘Oxygen’ at the 18th Annual Transmedia Gujarati Screen and Stage Awards 2019. The Times of India
In an interview, Anshul revealed that he earned his first income (Rs 20,000) at the age of 19 from the TV serial ‘Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki’ (2011).
- Food: Pani Puri, Paav Bhaji
- Actress: Alia Bhatt
- Cartoon: Swat Kats
- Singer: Atul Purohit (Gujarati)
- Anshul has won several state-level swimming competitions. He has represented Gujarat at the National level swimming championship organised by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- His social media mentions that his nickname is Anshul U.
- Anshul worked with the music maestro Viju Shah for 6-7 years and performed across the country as lead singer during various religious programs.
- Anshul loves to travel. His social media is filled with pictures of different places.
- He is the only actor who was retained in Balika Vadhu 2.
- Before entering into the acting field, he worked as a Public Relations Executive.
- His grandmother, Shirin, used to sing for All India Radio.
- He made it to the finalist of the ‘Super Singer – Gujarat no Shresht Awaj.’ This show was judged by Viju Shah who spotted him and brought him to Mumbai.
- His film ‘Oxygen’ has been remade in Telugu in 2019. The Times of India
|↑1||The Times of India|
|↑2||The Times of India|