Anisha Angelina Victor is an Indian actress and model. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Jenny’ in the Tamil film, “Aval.”
Anisha Victor was born in 1991 (age 29 years; as in 2020) in Delhi. Anisha grew up in different cities of India; as her father was an Indian army personnel.
She desired to become an actress since childhood. She graduated in B. A. from Delhi’s St. Stephen’s College.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Anisha Victor belongs to a Christian Family. Her father, Col. Gerrald Victor, is a retired Indian Army personnel. Her mother, Anita Victor, is a homemaker. She has two younger sisters, Grusha Victor and Akansha Victor.
Anisha made her acting debut in 2017 with the Tamil film “Aval” in which she played the role of ‘Jenny.’ The film was later released in Telugu with the title, “Gruham” and in Hindi with the title, “The House Next Door.”
She made her Digital Media debut in 2018 with Youtube’s series “What’s Your Status.”
Subsequently, she appeared in the web series, “RejctX ” and “Line of Descent.”
Anisha has also featured in various TV commercials, including ” Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Hazelnut Chocolate,” “Fastrack Reflex Tracker,” “Engage ON – Pocket Perfumes,” and “ICICI Pocket.”
Victor has even walked the ramp for the Lakme Fashion Week.”
- Chocolates: Nutties, Nutella
- Travel Destination: Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Book: “Shadow City” by Taran Khan
- Her hobbies include swimming and travelling.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog, Rocky.
- Anisha follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- When Anisha was a kid, she was bullied a lot; as she changed her school every 2-3 years.