Andrés Baida is a Mexican actor known for his work in the TV series, Like, la leyenda (2018) and Los elegidos (2019), and Netflix’s series, Control Z (2020) .
Andrés Baida was born on Tuesday, February 28, 1995 (age 25 years; as in 2020) in Mexico City, Mexico. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
He did his graduation in Finance from the University of Texas at El Paso in the United States. He studied acting at Centro de Educación Artística, Mexico City.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Family & Ethnicity
He was raised by his mother, Lily Baida who is a single mother.
Andrés Baida started his acting career as a theater artist; one of the stage plays that he had acted on is “Spring Storm” by Tennessee Williams. He made his television debut with the TV series, La rosa de Guadalupe (2008-Present) in a minor role.
Andrés became a known face after starring in the TV series, Like, la leyenda (2018) and Los elegidos (2019). He made his web debut with the series “Control Z” (2020) as ‘Pablo.’
- Writer: Charles Bukowski
- Travel Destinations: China, Thailand, Italy
- He likes traveling and horse riding.
- Before starting his acting career, he used to work in the finance sector. After watching the musical, “The Lion King,” he quit his job and decided to pursue acting as his career.
- He has also worked as a model for Hollister Co., a teen and young adult retail brand based in New Albany, Ohio.
- He has been a Top model in El Paso and has walked the ramp for the fashion designer, Lizette Arenas at El Paso Fashion Week.
- He is a cat lover and owns a cat named Compa.