Sayli Patil is an Indian actress known for her work in Marathi films. In 2023, she appeared in the Marathi film ‘Ghar Banduk Biryani.’
Sayli Patil was born on Thursday, 18 February in Pune, Maharashtra. She pursued her bachelor’s degree at Dr Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture, Pune.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-38-34
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Sunita Patil. She has a sister named Priya Patil.
She is unmarried.
She made her debut in the film industry with the Hindi-language film ‘Jhund’ (2022) in which she played the role of Bhavana. The film is based on the life of Vijay Barse, founder of the NGO SlumSoccer.
In 2023, she appeared in the lead role of Laxmi in the Marathi-language film ‘Ghar Banduk Biryani’ opposite Akash Thosar.
- ‘Lata’ in the Urdu language on her wrist
- A play button tattoo on her foot
- Hollywood Film: Roman Holiday (1953)
- Marathi Song: Nabh Utaru Aala
- Book: Ice Cream for Breakfast by Laura Jane Williams
- Food: Vada pav
- In an interview, she revealed that while studying in college, she was selected for the role of Archi for the Marathi film ‘Sairat’ (2016), but she rejected the offer because she didn’t want to act at that time. However, after some years, she was offered the role of Bhavana for the Hindi film ‘Jhund,’ which she accepted.
- Apart from being an actress, she is also an architect. She has an Instagram page ‘little.more.designs,’ where she posts interior designs and furniture designs.
- She has been featured in the TV commercial for the Rivaah jewellery collection by Tanishq.
- She is fond of travelling.
- She loves painting in her leisure time.