Ruma Sharma is an Indian actor and model. In 2023, she participated in the reality TV show ‘Temptation Island India,’ which aired on JioCinema.
According to her modelling portfolio, Ruma Sharma was born on Sunday, 6 October 1996 (age 27 years; as of 2023), whereas as per her Twitter account, she was born on Friday, 6 October 1995 (age 28 years; as of 2023) in Delhi.
Her zodiac sign is Libra. She did her schooling at Lovely Rose Public Secondary School, Delhi. She then pursued a BA in Programming at Delhi University, New Delhi. Later, she attended the National School of Drama, New Delhi. YouTube- Westmen Media Bioscope
Height: 5′ 4″
Weight: 48 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Figure Measurements: 34-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Her mother, Kiran Sharma, works at Max Life Insurance in Mumbai. When Ruma was a child, her parents got divorced and she was raised singlehandedly by her mother.
She is unmarried.
She started her career as a child actor for DD National. She then worked in an episodic TV series for Star Gold. In 2002, she acted in BBC World’s Hindi TV series ‘Jasoos Vijay’ in collaboration with DD National. In 2009, she appeared in the Hindi TV serial ‘Zara Si Baat,’ which aired on DD National. She has acted in the Hindi TV series ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal’ (2014) and ‘Kunwara Hai Par Hamara Hai’ (2018), which aired on Big Magic.
She has acted in various Hindi web series like ‘Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan’ (2014; Voot) and ‘Chhoriyan’ (2019; Watcho).
In 2023, she participated in the reality web show ‘Temptation Island India,’ which aired on JioCinema.
In 2018, she featured in the Hindi music video “Khumaariyan” which was sung by Aqeel Khan.
She has appeared in many Punjabi music videos like “Ishq” (2021 by Jazim Sharma), “Anjaan He Changey Si” (2022 by Deepp Ohsan), and “Chann Toh Sohna” (2022 by Gautam Singh).
In 2019, she appeared in her debut Kannada song “Nagamangala” from the film ‘Anushka.’
She has endorsed various brands like Shein, Kashvi Sarees, Unnati Silks, India Diary, and Hello App on her Instagram account. She has worked as a model in various print shoots.
She has also been featured in TV commercials for various brands like 921 Basmati Rice, Fevicol, Ola, Danube Properties, and Being Indian.
Ruma often shares her lip-sync and dance videos on her Instagram account.
View this post on Instagram
She has appeared in various YouTube videos like When You Have Hot Girlfriend, Indian Bride, and Engineers: Job V/s Girlfriend.
In 2022, she started her clothing brand Rumaank.
MG Comet EV
- Cartoon Character: Shinchan
- Travelling Destination(s): Greece, Paris
In 2023, she won the International Iconic Award.
- In 2023, she shared that her fans call her Barbie.
- She has been featured on the cover of various magazines like Entitle, Fashioniista, Femglam, and Glaamout.
- In her leisure time, she loves dancing, singing, and travelling to different places.
- She is often spotted consuming alcohol at various parties and events.
- She is a spiritual person and often visits various religious places.
- To remain fit, she regularly practices yoga.
- She is an avid animal lover and owns a pet cat named Marsh.
- She has started her self-titled YouTube channel on which she uploads vlogs and her work videos.