Parizaad Kolah is a popular Indian television host, model, and actress. She began her career as a model and became famous by hosting a sports show on Ten Sports in the late 2000s.
Parizad Kolah Marshall was born on 18 May in Mumbai, India. The Times of India Her zodiac sign is Taurus. After completing her school education, she attended Hassaram Rijhumal College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai to complete a graduate degree. She was born in Mumbai and grew up in a Parsi Colony there. During her college days at H. R. College in Mumbai, she was part of theatre and modelling activities.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 36-24-36
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is not known. her mother’s name is Kashmira Kolah.
She has two brothers named Hanoze Kolah, who is a gym owner, and Sheroy Kolah, a merchant navy officer.
Husband & Children
In December 2005, she got married to Navroze Marshall. He is the managing director and director of Simmonds-Marshall Limited, India.
The couple has a daughter and a son named Deanne and Mikhail, respectively.
In 2003, Rajshri Production gave her a role in the movie ‘Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon,’ which featured famous Indian actors Kareena Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan. In the film, she portrayed Kareena Kapoor’s friend, and her acting was liked by both the audience and critics.
Parizad received numerous movie offers after her appearance in Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, but she was not interested in acting in movies. She preferred hosting television programmes and modelling. Parizad Kolah started working as a host with ‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge’ on Star One in 2005, and this television appearance helped to establish her as a household name. She once participated in a drama workshop with Nadira Babbar.
Later, Parizad Kolah became the host of a TV show called ‘Filmi Fever’ on a channel called ‘Zoom TV.’ On the show, she interviewed famous Bollywood stars like Amitabh Bachchan and Sushmita Sen. In 2018, she also hosted a popular show called ‘She’s Mercedes’ on Vogue.
She hosted Lifestyle Asia in 2022. It is a platform that included fashion, design, accessories, food, travel, arts and culture, home, beauty, autos, and technology.
In 2010, Parizad Kolah appeared in a music video titled “Keh Doon Tumhe,” which was made by DJ Aqueel.
Parizad Kolah is a famous model who appears in lots of TV commercials. She frequently promotes well-known brands on social media and national television.
Parizad Kolah frequently walks on the stage for famous Indian fashion designers like Anita Dongre and Gayatri Khanna. She gracefully displays the latest fashion designs with elegance and style.
She frequently appears on the covers of notable publications. Parizad Kolah appeared on the Vogue magazine cover in 2020.
- Makeup Products: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, M.A.C’s Mocha, and Clinique’s Nude Lipsticks
- Food: Rice, Fish Curry-rice, Mutton Dhansak with Rice
- Travelling Destinations: Thailand, Spain, Italy, South Africa, and South France
- Perfumes: Estée Lauder’s Pleasures, Michael Kors Glam Jasmine, Narciso Rodriguez For Her, Roberto Cavalli EDP, and My Burberry Vogue
- Parizad Kolah loves to travel to faraway destinations and try different types of food. She also enjoys watching cooking shows to learn new recipes and cook for her family. In 2009, during a media interview, she talked about her passion for food and travel. She said,
Yes, my husband and I love travelling and delicious food and that’s why I spend hours watching cooking shows (smiles). I can’t seem to name any particular dish but from croissants in Paris to pasta in Italy to my very own Parsi and Indian cuisine.”
- Parizad Kolah loves to stay fit and healthy. She enjoys being active and takes good care of her body. She goes to the gym and does yoga regularly. In 2015, during an interview, she talked about how exercising always makes her feel energized and refreshed. She said,
I’ve always worked out even though I’ve never really had any weight issues. It’s only during both my pregnancies that I really let go. While yoga did play a big role in the past, these days I just walk—I find it so energising that I don’t even listen to any music.”
- Parizad Kolah loves skydiving and is always looking for new chances to feel the excitement of jumping from high places.
- Once, during a media interview, Parizad Kolah shared her daily skincare routine and mentioned that she uses homemade products made by her mother. She said,
I am fortunate that my mother—Kashmira Kolah—is passionate about skincare. She loves researching skin and in fact does facials as a hobby. I still follow some of her home recipes—multani mitti (fuller’s earth) packs with rose water.”
- Parizad Kolah really enjoys books and spends her free time engrossed in reading new stories. She also likes to share pictures on social media of herself reading at home.
- In 2022, Parizad Kolah got a job as a host for a comedy show titled ‘India’s Laughter Champion’ on Sony Television. But just a few days before she was supposed to start working, she had a bad fall and hurt her leg. Her leg got dislocated and fractured, so she had to have surgery to fix it. The Times of India