Nidhi Jha is a popular Indian actress who works in the Bhojpuri Film Industry. She is popularly known as “Luliya” in the Bhojpuri Cinema.
Nidhi Jha was born on Tuesday, 18 October 1988 (age 31 Years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
Height (approx): 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Not much is known about her family. Her father is an assistant director.
She has two brothers named Niraj Jha and Tushar Jha.
Nidhi Jha started her career as an actor with the famous shows like Balika Vadhu, Beintehaa, Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman, Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Kuldeepak, and Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashmah. She also made episodic appearances on the shows like Crime Patrol, Adaalat, Encounter, and Aahat (season 6).
She made her Bhojpuri debut with the film “Gadar” 2016.
She has worked in the hit films such as Truck Driver 2, Satya, Kasam Paida Karne Wale Ki, Mandir Wahi Banayenge, Gangster Dulhaniya, and Crack Fighter.
Awards & Achievements
- Bhojpuri Green Cinema Award for Best Popular Actress in 2019
- International Bhojpuri Film Award for Most Popular Actress in 2017
- She likes dancing and playing cricket. In her childhood, she even won an award in cricket.
- Her close friends and family members call her ‘Nikku’ with love.
- She is an animal lover and owns pet cats and dogs.
- Nidhi’s father used to work as an assistant director for Balaji Films & started his career with the TV show “Kkusum” (2001).
- She wanted to become a doctor but decided to become an actor after she did an advertisement for hair oil; where her father was also working as an assistant director.
- She came to be known as ‘Luliya’ after she made a special appearance on the song “Luliya Ka Mangele” from the film “Satya” in 2017.