Natalia Janoszek is a famous Polish model and actress. She has acted in many Bollywood and Hollywood movies. She won the Supermodel Poland title in 2012.
She was born on Friday, 15 June 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019), in Bielsko-Biala, Poland. After school, she did an International Business Program from the University of Warsaw.
Since the age of three, she was passionate about singing and dancing. Later, at the age of 16, she participated in the Miss Teen Poland competition. She represented her country at the international level in Miss Peace International in Cyprus (2009). She has won more than 20 beauty pageants at national and international levels.
When she was participating in the Supermodel International Contest in 2012, one of the renowned Bollywood producers noticed her and approached her for his next movie. In 2013, she appeared in the Bollywood movie ‘Dreamz: The Movie.’ She played the character of ‘Aafreen’ in the movie.
In 2014, she appeared in the movie ‘Flame: An Untold Love Story.’ Later, in 2016, she was seen in the Hollywood movie ‘The Green Fairy.’
In 2019, she appeared in the Bollywood movie ‘Chicken Curry Law,’ along with the renowned actors Ashutosh Rana and Makarand Deshpande. She also did an item song ‘Mera Sufi Ishq’ in this movie.
Awards & Honours
- Supermodel International (Thailand), 2012 for the Best Dress
- Tropic Beauty (Las Vegas, USA), 2013 for the Best Dress
- JIFFA (India), 2018 for the Best International Actress
- Her full name is Natalia Magdalena Janoszek.
- She published a book ‘Bollywood Backstage,’ which was about her struggle in India, and her working experience in the Hindi film industry.
- Reportedly, in 2018, she was suffering from embolism and pulmonary infarction, which is a life-threatening disease.
- She has represented her country at the Cannes Film Festival, and her looks on the red carpet were well appreciated by the fashion critics.
- In 2019, she won JIFFA award for her outstanding performance in Bollywood.