Mira Jagganath is an Indian model and film and television actress. She is a popular face in the Marathi entertainment industry. She gained fame after playing the role of Sanjana in the Marathi TV serial ‘Mazhya Navryachi Bayko.’
Mira Jagganath was born on Thursday, 20 August 1998 (age 23 years; as of 2021) in Mumbai. Daily Hunt Her zodiac sign is Leo. After completing her schooling in Mumbai, she attended Mumbai University to pursue a bachelor’s degree in arts. Daily Hunt
When Mira was young, she used to take part in many extra-curricular activities in school and college. After her graduation, she started trying her hand in acting; however, she had to wait for some time to get good projects. Daily Hunt
Daily Hunt Height: 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black with golden highlights
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Not much is known about her family.
Mira has modelled for various healthcare and skincare products. She has also done shoots for clothes, jewellery, shoes, etc. In 2018, she was seen on the poster of ‘Chandukaka Saraf Jewellers’ with actress Parineeti Chopra.
In the same year, she did a print shoot for a jewellery brand, Nakshi Collection by PNG Jewellers.
Mira made her film debut with the Marathi film ‘Ilu Ilu’ in 2020. In the same year, she made her digital debut with the web series ‘Live Independent.’
In 2016, Mira made her debut with the role of Sandhya in the serial ‘Mazya Navryachi Bayko.’ In 2017, she was seen in an advertisement for a matrimony site.
In 2018, she was seen in the music video ‘Premam Jayati’.
In 2020, she was featured in the Marathi song ‘Yeh Saajna.’
She was also seen in the song ‘Shilavati’ in 2021.
In the same year, she played the role of ‘Momo’ in the Marathi TV show ‘Yeu Kashi Tashi Me Nandayla.’
In 2021, she made headlines when her name surfaced as one of the contestants in Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3. Mira Jagganath- Instagram
- Food: Chicken
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Film: Bollywood- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
- Mira is called by the names Miro and Miri by her friends and family. The Times of India
- Mira Jagganath is a non-vegetarian.
- During childhood and most of her teenage, she kept a tomboy look.
- She likes to travel, listen to music, and try new food.
- She has two tattoos, one on her left hand and the other on the back of her neck.
- She drinks alcohol occasionally.
- She often shares pictures of her yoga practices on Instagram.
- Mira does not celebrate her birthday, and she usually cries on this day, but in 2021, her birthday was made special by her crew of a TV show for which she was shooting in Maharashtra. In an interview, she said,
Each and every colleague of mine came to me and wished me, they kept wishing me the whole day with little surprises and then they also had two cakes for me. So, I cut two cakes with my entire team. I got gifts, love and blessing and truly, this birthday became the most special one.”
- She is an animal lover and has a pet dog named Jager.
- Apart from being an actor, Mira is also good at culinary skills, and she is known for her homemade edible products.
|↑1, ↑2, ↑3, ↑4||Daily Hunt|
|↑5||Mira Jagganath- Instagram|
|↑6||The Times of India|