Samiksha Jaiswal is an Indian television actress and dancer. She came into the spotlight after playing the role of ‘Mehek’ in the TV serial “Zindagi Ki Mehek.”
Samiksha Jaiswal was born on Saturday, 2 November 1991 (age 28 years; as in 2019) in Indore. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
She attended Jamaica’s Queen’s School and went to the Educational Multimedia Research Center, Indore to pursue her graduation. She was actively involved in co-curricular activities in her school days. After completing her graduation, Samiksha did theatre for a while and then moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in acting.
Height (approx.): 5’ 8”
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-24-35
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Samiksha Jaiswal belongs to a Hindu Family. Not much is known about her parents. She has a younger sister, Pankhuri Jaiswal.
Samiksha is unmarried.
Samiksha started her acting career in 2016 with the TV serial “Zindagi Ki Mehek.” In the show, she played the role of a homemaker who is a passionate cook and finds herself crushed between her everyday duties and her desire to become a chef. She gained wide popularity by playing the lead in the show.
In 2019, she bagged the role of ‘Noor’ in Colors fiction drama “Bahu Begum.”
Samiksha attracted controversy when the wife of his Zindagi Ki Mehek co-star landed on the sets of the show and slapped Jaiswal in front of the whole cast and crew. As per the reports, Samiksha confessed to her friends that she had a crush on Karan Vohra. When Karan’s wife, Bella, heard that Jaiswal had announced her crush on Karan, his wife asked the lady to stay away from her husband. However, Samiksha told her that it was no big deal to have a crush on someone after which Bella apparently turned up on the sets of the show and slapped the actress.
- Food: Pani Puri
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Actress: Priyanka Chopra
- Films: The Notebook, Titanic, Tamasha
- TV Shows: Miley Jab Hum Tum, Dill Mill Gayye
- Books: ‘New Moon’ by Stephenie Meyer, ‘The 3 Mistakes of My Life’ by Chetan Bhagat
- Colour: White
- Producer: Ekta Kapoor
- Samiksha Jaiswal loves dancing, reading books, and doing adventure sports.
- She is very fond of dogs.
- According to Jaiswal, her dream is to play a role in Imtiaz Ali‘s films.
- Samiksha was the first choice to play the lead role in Zee TV’s supernatural show Manmohini but the role later went to Reyhna Malhotra as Jaiswal was afraid to play the role of Manmohini (Chudail) and rejected the offer.
- During an interview, she revealed that she would like to work in Ekta Kapoor‘s serial “Naagin.”