Ali Safina is a Pakistani television and film actor. Apart from being an actor, Ali is also a Disk Jockey, Video Jockey, and Television Host. Ali is known to deliver versatile performances including comic, serious, negative, and positive ones.
Ali Safina was born on Sunday, 18 December 1983 (age 37 years; as of 2020) in Multan, Pakistan. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He did his schooling at Pakistan School Muscat, Oman. After completing his primary and secondary education, he got himself enrolled at The Caledonian College of Engineering. Later, he moved to Scotland to earn a degree in mechanical engineering. To pursue a master’s degree, Ali Safina returned to his hometown, Karachi, Pakistan, but was not able to concentrate on his studies and dropped this plan. By then, Ali Safina had developed an interest in acting, and he enrolled himself in the National Academy of Performing Arts, Pakistan.
Height (approx.): 6′
Weight (approx.): 70 Kg
Body Measurements (approx.): 38-34-14
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Wife & Children
On 25 April 2013, Ali Safina got married to Hira Tareen at their residence in Karachi, Pakistan. The couple had been dating each other for six months before tying the knot.
Ali and Hira were blessed with a baby girl in December 2017.
Ali Safina began his career working as a DJ while he was studying in his college. He worked as a DJ for more than 12 years in Scotland and then moved to Pakistan. There, he started working as a VJ and got a lot of fame for it. Ali worked in several projects as a VJ for AAG TV and earned the title of the most popular VJ in the industry. He has also worked as a host for many reality television shows like Milk Sheikh, Funny Talk Show, Hun Dass, and Pepsi Battle of The Bands (season 4).
Ali began his acting career in 2011 with Geo TV’s “Takkay Ki Ayegi Barrat,” a comedy-drama show, as Taka. His performance in this show was very much appreciated by the audience, and he became a household name in no time. Next, Ali appeared as Zubair in PTV’s drama show “Daag e Nadamat.” Ali Safina brushed up his acting skills with each passing role and grabbed opportunities to work in many big banner projects.
Later, Ali became part of many hit shows like Aadat, Aik Pal, Ab Kar Meri Rafugari, Suno Chanda, and a number of others. His roles in shows including Takkay Ki Ayegi Baraat, Tabeer, Khafa Khafa Zindagi, and Barfi Laddu are among his most popular performances. In 2021, Ali Safina appeared on screen as Miskeen for Hum TV’s romantic comedy series “Chupke Chupke,” which proved to be the turning point in his career and developed his identity as a comedy actor.
Ali Safina has worked in several Telefilm like Achi Phuppo and Salma Ka Balma, with “2nd Love Marriage” being his first. The telefilm was released in 2016 and was a hit. Ali Safina made his film debut with Yasir Jaswal’s Pakistani action thriller “Jalaibee” in which he played the role of Bugga, a boy tangled with the local mafia for getting dept, opposite Danish Taimoor and Wiqar Ali Khan. Ali Safina has featured in the first-ever Pakistani online film “Oye Kuch Kar Guzar,” released on 3 December 2016 on YouTube.
- Nominated at the Lux Style Award for “Best Supporting Actor” for Jalaibee 2016
- Colour: White
- Sports: Cricket
- Ali Safina worked part-time as a DJ while completing his engineering studies in Scotland.
- Ali Safina enjoys smoking cigarettes and hookahs.
- Ali was a sports enthusiast during his school days. He used to participate in various sports events and has won many medals.
- Ali started learning Taekwondo during his school days and is a professionally trained blackbelt Taekwondo player.
- Ali Safina is a popular social media star in Pakistan. He has more than 228k followers on his Instagram account. He is often seen promoting various brands on his social media accounts.
- Ali Safina has worked as a model with many renowned designers of Pakistan.
- Ali Safina loves to spend his leisure time playing online games.
- Ali Safina posted a picture on his Instagram account in support of Palestine, condemning the airstrikes by Israel on Gaza.
- Ali Safina is a bike enthusiast, and he owns a superbike from Ducati.