Aryan Arora is an Indian actor and model, who mainly works in Hindi TV serials. He rose to fame by playing the role of Gagandeep (Gagan) Jamwal in the Hindi language romantic drama television serial Choti Sarrdaarni (2021). The show was aired on Colors TV.
Aryan Arora was born on Tuesday, 17 November 1998 (age 25 years; as of 2023). His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
In 2017, he moved to Mumbai to pursue a BBA in Event Management. Cretso Simultaneously, he worked in an event management company for two years. In 2019, Aryan started auditioning for print shoots, web shows, fashion photoshoots, etc.
Weight (approx.): 70 Kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 40″, Waist: 32″, Biceps: 14″
Parents & Siblings
Aryan’s father’s name is Dharmesh Arora, and his mother’s name is Seema Arora. He has an elder sister, Rashika Arora, who is a makeup artist.
Aryan Arora is unmarried.
Aryan Arora started his acting career in 2021 with the TV serial Choti Sarrdaarni in which he played the role of Gagandeep (Gagan) Jamwal. The show was aired on Colors TV.
He then appeared in many popular TV shows including Naagin 6 (2022; aired on Colors TV), and Bahot Pyar Karte Hai (2022; Star Bharat).
Later, he simultaneously appeared on two TV shows Chashni (2023; Star Plus) and Lag Jaa Gale (2023; Zee TV).
As a model, he has walked the ramp for the Portfolio Fashion Show (2017).
He has also been featured in the TV commercials of various brands like Ajio, Oppo, Bumble, Jabong, and Sunfeast Dark Fantasy.
Reality TV Show
In 2023, he participated as a Temptar in the Hindi-language reality TV dating game show Temptation Island India: Pyaar Ki Pariksha. The show streamed on JioCinema.
Aryan played a supporting role in the Ramayana play.
Aryan has got a piercing on his left ear.
- Colour: White
- Beverage: Coffee
- Aryan loves travelling in his leisure time.
- He was actively involved in sports in his school and college days.
- A fitness enthusiast, Aryan follows a strict workout regimen.
- He is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog.
- Aryan is often spotted consuming alcohol on various occasions.
- In an interview, Aryan revealed that when he was a kid, he was bullied in school for being overweight. He further disclosed that the trolling triggered him so much that he decided to work hard to lose the extra kilos. He said,
I was almost 98 kgs at the age of 15, and no one in my family really paid attention to it, I don’t know why. That was the worst phase of my life due to everyday trolling that I had to go through. I was bullied in school and was called names like motu, haathi and what not. The harassment went to the extent that school kids would get physical while teasing me as I had man boobs. That kept me really disturbed.”
He further said,
It was during my summer breaks after class 10 exams when this trolling triggered me so much that I decided to religiously work hard on myself. I used to work out for hours and play badminton simultaneously. I watched my diet and switched to healthy eating. I did not meet anyone during that time. And when I returned to school, everyone was shocked to see my transformation as I had lost 15 kgs in that period.”
- In an interview, Aryan revealed that he was once a self-conscious introvert who found it difficult to talk to people.
- In 2023, he was apparently approached for the stunt-based reality TV show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi. However, he declined the offer.