Maneeza Ahuja is an Indian astrologer, spiritual counsellor, and life coach. She is the former Senior Vice President of Percept India (an entertainment company). Maneeza is well known for her predictions on politics and horoscopes on countries.
Maneeza Ahuja was born on Sunday, 21 August 1977 (age 44 years; as of 2021) in Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Leo. Maneeza pursued an MBA in Marketing from Haryana’s Kurukshetra University. Maneeza’s LinkedIn Maneeza decided to study astrology after she went through a personal tragedy. She pursued her Jyotisha Acharya from BVB, New Delhi. While learning the aspects of astrology at BVB, Maneeza met her guru K.N. Rao. She learned Jyotisha under him for around 15 years.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Not much is known about her parents. She is unmarried.
Maneeza Ahuja started her career as a Key Accounts Executive at Blue Dart Express Limited in 1999. She worked there for around one and a half years and then joined FCB Ulka (Advertising Company) as a Senior Executive. Subsequently, she worked as a Brand Supervisor at McCann Erickson (Advertising Company). After working there for around two years, Maneeza joined Lowe Lintas and Partners as Senior Brand Director. In March 2005, Ahuja joined Ogilvy as a Management Supervisor. Next, she worked as a Senior Brand Head at Bharti Retail. In December 2008, she joined Hindustan Times Media Ltd. as Associate Vice President of Marketing and worked there till May 2015. In March 2017, Maneeza was appointed as Senior Vice President and Branch Head of Percept Ltd.
As an Astrologer
Ahuja is a Vedic astrologer, and her predictions are based on the Parashari and the Jaimini systems of astrology and the use of at least four Dynamic Dashas. She is popular for making predictions about politics. She also makes horoscopes about countries.
Pamposh Enclave, GK 1, New Delhi, India
- Beverage: Tea
- Colour: White
- City: Banaras
- Maneeza is fond of animals and keeps posting her pictures with cats, snakes, and cows on her Instagram account.
- She was present as a heritage guide during the Times Passion Trail, Kumbh 2019 Prayag flag off ceremony.
- Ahuja has a YouTube channel named Maneeza Ahuja on which she posts videos related to her predictions. The channel was created on 4 March 2012 and has more than 41K subscribers on it.
- Maneeza has more than 17 years of experience in the Marketing and Communication industry.
- Maneeza learned astrology just for the understanding of the subject, and she never thought of making it her career. It was her guru K.N. Rao who motivated her to pursue astrology professionally.