Mahendra Murlidhar Ghule is an Indian television actor. He is best known for playing the role of ‘Bhim/Hanuman’ in the epic television series “Shri Krishna.”
Mahendra Murlidhar Ghule was born on Monday, 23 November 1970 (age 49 years; as in 2019) in Pune. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He did his schooling from Pune’s Loyola High School and went to the University of Mumbai to pursue his graduation.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Mahendra Murlidhar Ghule was born into a Hindu Family. He is the son of Murlidhar Ghule. Not much is known about his mother.
Wife & Children
Mahendra Murlidhar Ghule got married to Prachi Ghule on 29 December 1982. Together, they have a son, Angad Ghule.
Mahendra Murlidhar Ghule made his acting debut in 1993 by playing the role of ‘Bhim/Hanuman’ in Doordarshan’s epic series “Shri Krishna.” Next, he played the role of ‘Kumbhakaran’ in the TV serial “Jai Hanuman.” Ghule portrayed three different characters, namely ‘Kumbhakaran,’ ‘Vijaya,’ and ‘Hiranyaksha’ in the Indian mythological series “Vishnu Puran.” He made his film debut in 2011 with the Marathi film “Swarajya Marathi Paul Padte Pudhe.” Mahendra has also played an episodic role in the crime series “C.I.D.”
Mahendra Murlidhar Ghule owns a Volkswagen Polo, BMW, and a Toyota Fortuner car.
He also owns a CBR, Kawasaki Ninja, and a Hyosung GTR bike.
- Food: Vada Pav, Poha
- Beverage: Coffee
- Actress: Hema Malini
- Travel Destination(s): Las Vegas, New York
- Sport: Golf
- His hobbies include travelling and playing golf.
- He is well versed in Hindi, English, and Marathi languages.
- He loves riding bikes and cars.
- Mahendra is not very social and likes to maintain his personal space.
- His serial, “Shri Krishna” was re-telecasted from 3 May 2020 on DD National Channel during the Coronavirus lockdown period in India.