Badri Chavan is a popular Indian web-series actor. He is famous for playing the character of “Inzy” (Inzamam-ul-Haq) in the TVF videos.
Badri Prasad Chavan was born on Friday, 11 December 1992 (age 27 years; as in 2019), in Gulbarga, Karnataka. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He joined a school in Mumbai and completed his schooling up to 5th class. Later, he joined St. Xavier School in Chandigarh and completed his schooling up to 8th class. He then attended Timpany School in Visakhapatnam, from where he studied up to 12th class. Thereafter, he received a bachelor’s degree in Metallurgical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 100 Kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Badri’s father was a civil engineer at the Military Engineer Services. Badri has two siblings- an elder brother Bharath Chavan (a writer and cinematographer) and a younger sister, Pooja Chavan.
He made a video with his college seniors Deepak Mishra, Amit Gulani, and Vipul Goyal who now works with TVF. In 2012, they made a video on “Shit Engineers Say” and uploaded it on the YouTube channel “The Viral Fever.”
He has appeared in many videos of the popular YouTube channel “The Screen Patti” including ‘Lazy Terrorist’ and ‘Rabish Ki Report.’ His performances in these videos have earned him immense popularity. He also earned laurels for his acting skills in the TV mini-series such as ‘Humorously Yours’ and ‘Bisht, Please!’
He came into limelight with TVF’s TV series “TVF Bachelors” (2016), in which he played the character of a rebel group volunteer.
In 2018, he appeared in many other TV series like Dhatt Tere Ki, TSP’s Zeroes, PA-Gals, and Weekends. In the same year, he debuted in the Bollywood film “Stree,” starring Rajkummar Rao and Shraddha Kapoor.
In 2019, he acted in TV series like Cubicles, Fudak, and Hostel Daze. He was roped in for the Bollywood film ‘Malaal’ in the same year.
- Web-Series: Sacred Games (2019)
- Beer: Kingfisher
- Co-Star: Jasmeet Singh Bhatia
- He played the role of an elephant and a tree trunk in his school plays.
- In an interview, he said that his parents wanted him to become an IAS officer. Badri convinced his parents by giving the example of his friend Abhishek Yadav, who was also studying in IIT Bombay and was working with TVF as an intern, simultaneously.
- He is famous for mimicking the Pakistani cricketer, Inzamam-ul-Haq.
- He loves drinking beer on various occasions. YouTube
- He has acted in various theatre plays.
- Badri and Priyanka Nath hosts a Facebook Live show- “The Badrinath Show” in which they interview movie stars and celebrities.
References [ + ]