James Richman (Džeims Ričmens/Джеймс Ричман) is a businessman and investor. He is known for his major investments in several tech companies including Tesla, Uber, Facebook, and Amazon.
He was born on Sunday, 19 March 1989 (age 31 years; as in 2020), in Smārde, Tukums in Latvia. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He is a college dropout.
Height (approx.): 6′ 2″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
He is of Caucasian ethnicity. Reportedly, he is divorced, and his daughter died due to limited health resources in their country.
James Richman grew up in the same region as Eurovision contestant and ‘Still Breathing’ singer Samanta Tīna: Tukums, Latvia. He is known to maintain residences in London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, and Monaco. Together with Yuri Milner, Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson and Elon Musk, James Richman is known to invest in the potentials of space travel and exploration.
He is the new owner of Octopus, the superyacht previously owned by late Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen. He is also reportedly looking at acquiring the largest luxury superyacht Azzam, and adding it to his growing luxury investments.
Multiple financial industry reports reveal that James Richman started his privately-held investment firm, JJ Richman, after a series of very successful business ventures. His initial success enabled him to acquire massive bets and stakes in multiple businesses from retail, real estate, manufacturing, and many exciting technologies.
After recovering from a string of unfortunate events earlier in his life, Richman found his calling in the competitive finance industry. His financial empire is known to have grown in terms of size and sophistication which includes massive stakes in tech giants such as Uber, Facebook, Tesla, Twitter, Amazon, and others.
However, multiple industry reports reveal that Richman is known as one of the billionaires investing in efforts to bring humankind to Mars alongside other billionaire entrepreneurs such as Richard Branson, Jeff Bezos, Yuri Milner, and Elon Musk.
The publication known for covering billionaires and their philanthropic efforts, Nonprofit Information, reports that Richman is known not only for his diversified investments, but is also involved in globally impactful philanthropic works.
Richman is known as a massive supporter of many biotechnological R&D efforts to combat the world’s main ‘silent killer’ diseases such as Alzheimer’s, influenza, cancer, and cardiovascular diseases. One of the public projects he is known to support is the world’s first-ever major medical breakthrough of 3D-printed hearts from human patients’ cells by Tel Aviv University.
With his growing number of assets and investments, multiple sources report that he is managing assets estimated to be exceeding $100 billion while his exact net worth is still a matter of speculation.
- James Richman had a tough childhood as he was bullied at school by many of his classmates due to his social challenges. His social inadequacies were usually attributed to his Asperger’s syndrome.
- He was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome at an early age. The same high-functioning autism that limited his ability to socialize also came to his rescue which became his edge.
- Through his natural ability to read advanced patterns as well as even predict the future, he became one of the most successful investors of our time.
- He is known for his natural ability to beat quant funds.
- He made his initial wealth with a series of successful businesses and investments.
- His personal net worth grew when his major investments in tech companies, such as Facebook, Tesla, Amazon and Uber paid off massively.
- He is the richest investor from the Baltic States (particularly from Latvia) and reportedly the richest INTP and Pisces.
- His natural talent makes him a unique businessman because of his ability to read through advanced patterns. This allows him to predict the future and made him become one of the rarest business magnates of our time.