Guy Hershberg is an Israeli classical musician and boyfriend of the actress and writer, Kalki Koechlin.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Guy Hershberg was born in the Haifa City of Israel. He studied music at the Rubin Academy of Music (now the Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance), Jerusalem. He used to teach Harmony and Piano at the Israel Arts and Science Academy, Jerusalem.
Guy plays the instruments like the piano, cello, and ukulele and has given performances in various shows and events.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Eye Colour: Bright Green
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Family, Ethnicity & Girlfriend
His mother, Mira Hershberg is a financial and Insurance Consultant and painter.
He is in a relationship with the actress Kalki Koechlin. The couple has a daughter named Sappho, born on 7 February 2020.
- Food: Moroccan fish stew, Pistachios, Shabu Shabu, Goan Fish Curry
- Travel Destination(s): India, Japan, New Zealand
- He likes travelling and has a keen interest in photography. He likes doing street, food, and nature photography, and often posts his clicks on his social media accounts.
- He loves adventure and likes adventure sports like scuba diving and mountaineering.
- Kalki produced a musical theatre titled “Sounding Vanya,” a musical version of the play ‘Uncle Vanya’ by Anton Chekhov. The music in the play was given by Guy. The play premiered at G5A Foundation for Contemporary Culture in Mumbai in 2019.
- He is an avid dog lover and owns a dog named Saluki.
- His daughter, Sappho is named after the Archaic Greek poetess, Sappho. Sharing about the birth of her daughter on her social media account, Kalki Koechlin wrote an excerpt from Sappho’s poetry, that reads –
Some say an army of horsemen or infantry, A fleet of ships is the fairest thing on the black earth, but I say It’s what one loves.
- His mother, Mira is a painter and does mosaic painting.