Gautam Hathiramani is a British businessman, who is known for being the husband of Bollywood singer Kanika Kapoor.
Gautam Hathiramani was born on Saturday, 25 December 1976 (age 46 years; as of 2022) in Jos Plateau, Nigeria. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. He attended Highgate School, London and Collingham Sixth Form College, London. He pursued his bachelor’s in Business Administration at European Business School, London. Gautam Hathiramani – Linkedin
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Salt and Pepper
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Gautam’s father’s name is Ramesh Hathiramani, who is a businessman. His mother’s name is Sabita Hathiramani, who is a businesswoman.
He has two siblings, a brother, Jacky Hathiramani, who is a businessman, and a sister, Vandana Hathiramani Castagne.
On 14 March 2022, Gautam got engaged to Bollywood singer Kanika Kapoor. They saw each other at a concert in London and started dating a year before getting engaged in 2022. His wife, Kanika got divorced in 2012 and has three children. Gautam got married to Kanika Kapoor on 20 May 2022 in London.
Gautam was in a relationship with Kanika for one year before getting married in 2022.
He resides at 8 Gerrard road, Ikoyi.
Gautam started his career by interning in Indian pharmaceutical manufacturing companies. After completing his graduation, he also did an internship at the Economics Department of Lehman Brothers, UK. In 2006, he joined the Dana Group and started working as a Managing Director at Dana Plast Limited, and as a Deputy Managing Director at Dana Group.
- In 2012, a flight, J9 992, run by the Dana Air, crashed into Iju-Ishaga, due to which around 157 people on board died. Gautam, who was the director of the airline, took care that all the people affected by the incident receive the services of counsellors and psychotherapists. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
Our chairman and other senior management have been at the site to condole with the families of the victims. We would continue to visit and assist them where necessary to ensure that their needs are met until there very stable.”
- In 2012, in an interview, he said that the flight would take off again even after the unfortunate incident of J9 992 flight. He said,
We have no hesitation to fly them again because we’ve always had them fully serviced and they’re certified they’re airworthy before they go up in the air.”
- In 2016, at the 2016 Most Valuable Brands Recognition Award event, he claimed that their products were made by using the local ingredients so that the cost of import is cut and more job opportunities are created.
- In 2017, Aquadana bottled water, which is a subsidiary of Dana Group of Companies Plc, received the NIS ISO 9001:2015 certificate from the Standards Organisation of Nigeria. In an interview, Gautam expressed his happiness after receiving the certificate and said,
Our commitment to providing quality products and services has never been in doubt and we are proud of our dedicated team for making this milestone achievement. This affirms our commitment to internationally-recognized quality management principles and encourages us to do better each day.”
- In 2021, DANACID brand of antacids, celebrated its twenty-fifth-anniversary, where Gautam said that their company would keep producing antacids for hyperacidity, heartburn, gaseous distention and ulcer.
- Once, Gautam’s mother was put behind bars after she was caught muggling goods worth Rs 1.68 crore at the international airport.
- On 20 May 2022, his wife, Kanika took to social media and shared pictures from her Mehendi functions, where Gautam was seen sitting on his knee to propose to her.