Divyansh Kacholia is an Indian artist, who is skilled in beatboxing. In 2018, he participated in the Indian reality show Dil Hai Hindustani Season 2 and was among the top finalists of the show. He has performed in various unforgettable stage shows and concerts along with Bollywood singer Sunidhi Chauhan. In 2022, Divyansh Kacholia was one of the participants of the Indian reality show India’s Got Talent, where he was offered by Indian filmmaker Rohit Shetty to compose a song for his movie Cirkus.
Divyansh Kacholia was born on Wednesday, 5 March 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Jaipur, Rajasthan. His zodiac sign is Pisces. In 2015, he completed his Senior Secondary School Education in Commerce stream from Maheshwari Public School, Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur. In 2018, Divyansh Kacholia earned a Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) degree in Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law from Delhi College of Arts and Commerce. Divyansh’s LinkedIn Account
Height (approx.): 6′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Vinod Kacholia, and his mother’s name is Santosh Kacholia.
He has a brother named Rajveer Kacholia, and a sister named Ankita Kacholia.
Divyansh Kacholia is not married.
Reportedly, Divyansh Kacholia was in a relationship with Nimisha Verma. However, while he was a contestant in the TV show India’s Got Talent a girl named Paridhi was seen cheering for him, and she is also said to be his girlfriend.
When Divyansh Kacholia was studying in class eight, he began tapping on the school benches along with humming different sounds. One of his seniors suggested to him that it was a form of art called beatboxing. Divyansh Kacholia stated in a media conversation that at that time, he was aware of the beatboxing skill. He said,
That day, when I returned home from school, I researched about beatboxing. Since then, there has been no looking back. Though it was a struggle to convince my parents about this art form. However, slowly and gradually, they have understood it.”
A Jaipur-based musician heard Divyansh Kacholia singing and beatboxing at a local shop when Divyansh was in class eleventh. This musician offered Divyansh Kacholia to perform at a local musical concert, and Divyansh was paid Rs. 100 for his performance. According to Divyansh, he performed four-five gigs with the same band, which motivated him to practice beatboxing more, and it also increased his confidence in beatboxing. Later, in college, Divyansh Kacholia met the World Beatbox Champion SkillerR who motivated him to try his beatboxing skills on a professional level. SkillerR advised him to practice beatboxing for around 15-16 hours daily. According to Divyansh Kacholia, he used to practice beatboxing for two hours a day before meeting SkillerR. He said,
It was in Delhi that I happened to meet a pro beatboxer SkillerR who told me that I had a special ability and I just needed to hone my skills. He told me that professional beatboxers practise for around 15-16 hours a day. Main toh hardly 1-2 ghante practise karta tha pehle. Before meeting SkilleR, I was doing beatboxing as a hobby. After meeting him, I decided to pursue it professionally.”
Later, the renowned Indian singer Shaan performed along with Divyansh Kacholia at the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival, and he was also featured in the music show ARRived as a beatboxing artist in 2018 with Shah Rukh Khan and AR Rahman.
- Divyansh Kacholia is a national level champion in volleyball. In school and college, he was a trained volleyball player and won several championships.
- In February 2020, Delhi College of Art and Commerce inducted him into their distinguished alumni list.
- In March 2016, he won the Beatbox Battle organised at Sri Venkateswara College.
- In December 2016, he was selected among the TOP 32 beatboxers of India by the Indian Beatbox Community.
- Divyansh Kacholia has been featured in many renowned newspapers and magazines.
- Divyansh Kacholia is a fitness fanatic. He regularly posts pictures of his workout sessions on various social media platforms.
- Divyansh Kacholia was invited to a Beatboxing workshop named ‘The Dharavi Dream Project’ amid the COVID-19 pandemic in India to teach the students of an academy with the same name in Mumbai. This workshop was organised by India’s only Hip-Hop school, which is run by Indian musician A. R. Rahman and Universal Music production company.
- According to Divyansh Kacholia, aspiring beatboxers and musicians must keep trying beatboxing art forms in their own unique way to achieve success in the same field. He said,
My advice is to keep trying. Keep working on your art form, put up content that you are proud of and which is an accurate representation of who you are, instead of falling prey to fads.”
- Divyansh Kacholia is an avid dog lover. He regularly shares pictures of his pet dog on his various social media accounts.
- In 2022, in the Indian reality show India’s Got Talent, Divyansh Kacholia was one of the participants. In an episode of the show, Indian filmmaker Rohit Shetty was the guest judge, and he was so impressed by the beatboxing skills and traits of Divyansh Kacholia that it compelled Rohit Shetty to offer Divyansh to beatbox in a theme song of his next movie Cirkus along with his teammate Manuraj and rapper Badshah. Rohit Shetty said,
Right now, this very moment, we have decided something. My next film Cirkus has some songs which are being composed by Badshah. But the background, the theme of Cirkus is not ready yet. So Badshah, Divyansh, and Manuraj, you will create this theme.”
|↑1||Divyansh’s LinkedIn Account|