David Birtwistle is a British strength and conditioning coach who became famous after contesting the Netflix’s dating reality show, Too Hot To Handle (2020).
David Birtwistle was born on Thursday, 30 March 1990 (age 30 years; as of 2020) in London, England, UK. He attended St Mary’s University, Twickenham to pursue Bachelors in Strength and Conditioning Science. In 2013, he attended London South Bank University to get a foundation degree in Engineering. Following this, he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering. He has a BTN Nutrition Academy Qualification, and also a Diploma in Elite Athlete Development (rugby).
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Family & Ethnicity
He has a brother and a sister. His brother’s name is Jack Birtwistle.
After finishing his graduation, in 2016, David joined MRC Mineral Commodities in South Africa, where he worked for a month. He quit his job and began working as a fitness and nutrition coach. Soon, he opened his own fitness studio, “David Coaching,” in 2011. In 2015, he became a head coach at F45 Training, an international fitness community. In 2019, he started his own company called ‘Endeavour Life.’
He is an ambassador for Nike training and Barebells and has also modelled for a company called D. Hedral.
- He was a Rugby player and used to play for Wasps RFC.
- In 2020, he shared an ebook about fitness training program on his social media accounts; the ebook contains his tips on fitness and a healthy diet.
- He is also a team member of Helios Fitness Retreats.
- He started his own podcasts to share and spread knowledge about a healthy lifestyle and mindset. The podcasts are available on iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, and Anchor.
- He has got a tattoo inked on his left arm and another tattoo on his right arm.
- In 2020, he contested the reality show “Too Hot To Handle” and became the winner of the show.